jetty eddy

ibsp fluke.

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

That argument doesn't really make any sense. I would guess so it gets more people out there to make the state some more money. Why is it 17" in the Delaware Bay? To get some people out in that dead zone and drum up some business?

I did some internet work and found this:

"The intention is to help shore fishermen, or anglers, hold on to their smaller catches instead of having to wait all day for an 18 incher, Paul Haertel, president of the Jersey Coast Anglers Association, told NewsWorks last year."

I can't tell you why IBSP and not SH. Does SH cost money to get into?

46 mins ago, hurricane1091 said:

" instead of having to wait all day for an 18 incher, Paul Haertel, president of the Jersey Coast Anglers Association, told NewsWorks last year."

Waiting all day lol.. 

3 hours ago, hurricane1091 said:

I did some internet work and found this:

"The intention is to help shore fishermen, or anglers, hold on to their smaller catches instead of having to wait all day for an 18 incher, Paul Haertel, president of the Jersey Coast Anglers Association, told NewsWorks last year."

I can't tell you why IBSP and not SH. Does SH cost money to get into?

Sandy Hook is a Federal Park.  It does cost to get into in season if you're not fishing.

9 hours ago, Dan Tinman said:

This is pretty funny. Is it any different than waiting all day on my boat to catch an 18"er and spending money on gas and docking.