Random Image Thread 2022

Rate this topic

7nBait

That's a nice pic....remember we had 9 fish that day.....

A few months ago an accident separated (completely) my shoulder tendons from the bone, ruptured bicep, and badly tore my lone remaining tendon. ....surgeon says just live with it but no more casting. After three months I can lift my camera for a few seconds but that's it. It was a good 25 years though. 

ABC_2708.jpgnc.jpg

Allen, I am sure quite a few of us will heave your baits out for you and at worse case you can get an electric reel :)  I know its not the same but still keeps you in the game this upcoming season!

As for the camera a Go Pro or your cell phone works in a pinch and the glass is no where near as heavy.

Hope your recovery goes well!

Just now, Possum said:

Agh
Really sorry Allen
Hope you can get back to taking wonderful pics and fishin from the beach
Stay strong bro
Docs don't know everything
Never say never

Man that sucks Allen-very sorry to hear that. But like others have said... you never know. Some years ago I had a spine issue and thought I was done with the beach for good, but the body somehow healed itself over time. Take care and wish you the best. 

I'm going to back date.. If I posted this already. Sorry. 

Its rare that the 3 of us Coleman's are fishing together. I enjoy the stories that I get to hear from Steve and Dad from Hatteras in the old days.

I think even Allen stopped by to chat with the 3 of us..

Fall drum run 10/10/2020. I took the late shift with nothing to show. Crashed in the front seat of my truck around 1am only to have Steve wake me up at 8am. First 1 on. I crawled out to take pictures. Steve had 2 drum on the beach by 9. Dad moved in his spot to take the 3rd. I missed the bite but not to worried about it. Just happy to be there...

IMG_20201010_082414926.jpg

IMG_20201010_082907132.jpg

IMG_20201010_082941799.jpg

Edited by 7nBait