witchhunter

Montauk Surfcasters Association show

Rate this topic

35 posts in this topic

Can we find schedule and who will be holding seminars?

On 1/5/2022 at 7:45 PM, witchhunter said:

0622652E-C8C2-4EC9-B26A-CFF72AA55645.jpeg

4 hours ago, Popasilov said:

Can we find schedule and who will be holding seminars?

This is the list of Vendors as of today S&S Bucktails,Voorhies Lures,Van Staal, ********** Magazine, Turtle Cove Tackle,Z Belts, The Fisherman Magazine,Northbar Lures,Saltwaters Tackle,Mad Mantis Lures,Paulies Tackle,Inception Tackle,Bob’s Tackle,The Surfcaster,RJ Fishing Clothing,Gear Up,Cow Harbor Tackle, Eastern Rod Works,Al Gags Lures, Black Hole Rods, Aquaskinz, MXLures,Tightlines Tackle,Candyman Lures, Bill Smith Tackle, Set the Hook, Fish fighting simulations,Trickster Lures, Lou Falsetta Teasers,Mr Poseidon Video Production,North Brookhaven Fishing Club,Capt Jeff Nichols, NYS DEC, CCOM, Turtle Rescue of The Hamptons,Jim Levison Photography,Montauk Surfcasters Alliance Store,Erazor Bits,Smithpoint Tackle, Gremlin Lures, Farragut Striper Club,MX Lures - Don’t forget Capt Jeff Nichols takes the stage at noon - catch Jeffsmovie on Amazon Prime “ American Loser” he will have his new book for sale “ “And Then They All Puked”.

I'll be vending this show as well so be sure to stop by.

ssssssss.PNG

10 mins ago, Vintagefishing said:

Seminars where posted on MSA’s fb page couple days ago. 

Thanks but I do not have and don't care about FB

The schedule is posted somewhere I remember either on Facebook or Instagram. But it's going to be split into two rooms where they will be giving the seminars. Starting at 10 AM

1. There is no charge for admission just a $15 donation. 

2 discount donation? Rally I don’t get a discount in working for MSA. I get full price aggravation from the government .

3 paklolo - surfing on the north side is illegal April to December I believe. It was a legal binding agreement with 

parties involved. 

see you all at SurfDay !

surfing happens on the northside august to october... heck i even see **** head local surfers park their sedans on the NB/camp access roads.

There is no enforcement when it comes to surfing the North Side, the last time any tickets were issued , maybe 6 years ago , they were all thrown out of court. Parking is another issue entirely but surfing will continue whenever conditions allow   Carry on