crazybellringer

2022 Bike Thread - Terry MAC 2021 Champ

Rate this topic

491 posts in this topic

This will be the official 2022 bike thread. Terry Mac is the official 2021 undisputed Sol cycling champ of 2021. Terry was a rookie sensation that took the cycling world by storm. Today your odometer starts at zero. here is your chance to wear the belt in 2023.  As tradition dictates, I will decide the winner every year.  Post your goals, dreams and let the bitching commence.  Feel free to post some goals for the new year.  All biking questions are welcomed. 

The Committee will release the top ten standings for last year in a couple of days. Rest assured no fascist will make the list. 

:howdy:

35 mins ago, crazybellringer said:

This will be the official 2022 bike thread. Terry Mac is the official 2021 undisputed Sol cycling champ of 2021. Terry was a rookie sensation that took the cycling world by storm. Today your odometer starts at zero. here is your chance to wear the belt in 2023.  As tradition dictates, I will decide the winner every year.  Post your goals, dreams and let the bitching commence.  Feel free to post some goals for the new year.  All biking questions are welcomed. 

The Committee will release the top ten standings for last year in a couple of days. Rest assured no fascist will make the list. 

:howdy:

Thank you Bob, really appreciate it!!!!!!!  I will get right back out after this cold snap in a few days. . 

2 mins ago, Terry Mac said:

Thank you Bob, really appreciate it!!!!!!!  I will get right back out after this cold snap in a few days. . 

I have  some new cold-weather gear coming friday, I can't wait to try it out

1 min ago, slicedcornbread said:

My goal for 2022 is to come in dead last. That way I won't disappoint myself. :wave:

the hate you have for tSpaz helped the committee overlook some of your serious flaws. you sir are in the top 10

7 mins ago, crazybellringer said:

I have  some new cold-weather gear coming friday, I can't wait to try it out

im picking some new cold werather stuff up this weekend.................. 

29 mins ago, CATCHnRELEASE said:

Congrats Terry Mac. 

Say ringer what kind of cold weather stuff are you getting? I got some stuff but it just does not cut it  in the cold.

I went with Columbia rain pants to block the wind. I thought about snow-style pants that are fleece lined but I thought I would be too hot. Since I got those I bought pant tie-downs to keep the leg from getting in my chain.  I got the seirus xtreeme gloves. I will use my winter coat and the seirus balaclava I bought a couple of weeks ago which i love.