Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HopHead

New Manhattan DA

Rate this topic

111 posts in this topic

5 mins ago, IsmailG said:

If the people of NYC are stupid enough to vote these slugs in, they should suffer the consequences. 

Yeah but soooooo many good people will suffer as will tourists. If life was fair not one single person would visit that rat's nest. As you said.....the voters basically committed suicide.

How are the cops supposed to even approach their job anymore? 

I actually met Curtis Sliwa briefly when he was campaigning at howard beach during the fall run. He was standing in the center medium holding up a big sign. He waved, I honked my horn for support.

Just now, HopHead said:

Yeah but soooooo many good people will suffer as will tourists. If life was fair not one single person would visit that rat's nest. As you said.....the voters basically committed suicide.

How are the cops supposed to even approach their job anymore? 

I agree, but it gets harder to feel sorry for these places each election cycle. 

I honestly don't know how those cops do it, I can guarantee they are getting provoked just because the **** birds know a payday is around the corner. 

I guess what needs to happen is complete lawlessness and businesses collapsing along with lots of liberal losers getting their skulls bashed in by thugs. Hopefully the lesson these voters learn is a physically painful one that leaves a mark.

Isn't the DA in violation of his oath to uphold the laws, isn't that grounds for impeachment. Honestly don't know if NYokers are just so beat down or not too bright.

A friend of ours visited NY last month to see the Christmas sites. She was rewarded by getting punched in the head, her pocketbook stolen, pushed to the ground where she hit her head requiring stitches. 

Just another day in the greatest city in the world.  

Friggin s**t hole is what it is. 

NJ isn’t far behind, bunch of sheep being lead to slaughter.  Jersey strong my a$$

4 mins ago, Beachbuster said:

A friend of ours visited NY last month to see the Christmas sites. She was rewarded by getting punched in the head, her pocketbook stolen, pushed to the ground where she hit her head requiring stitches. 

Just another day in the greatest city in the world.  

Friggin s**t hole is what it is. 

NJ isn’t far behind, bunch of sheep being lead to slaughter.  Jersey strong my a$$

We had a whole thread about this...I wonder how that guy made out on his visit...

3 mins ago, HopHead said:

Headed to Rangers game in a couple weeks with 5 or 6 college buds. None of those city scrotes have the balls.

Lol, do you drink a lot?

5 mins ago, Tom T said:

Lol, do you drink a lot?

What's a lot? I'll prolly drink 25 beers that day/night. Gonna be 8 of us coming in from philly, boston and westchester.....sitting on that skywalk or whatever the **** it's called. Should be big fun.

13 mins ago, HopHead said:

Headed to Rangers game in a couple weeks with 5 or 6 college buds. None of those city scrotes have the balls.

Be sure to visit Coney Island, the Malibu of NYC.