55555s

Philly, <559 dead so far (2022 edition)

Rate this topic

944 posts in this topic

My son is coming home on leave in a few days.  Driving by Philly on 1-95 will be by far the most dangerous thing he has done in the last three years.  Wish us luck.

Progressive Leftist scum leaders have so much blood on their hands. All these criminal thugs that slaughter people here shouldn’t be on the streets. 

353E90C6-7D65-494B-B177-66CF69DD6CC2.jpeg

2 hours ago, Shipwreck said:

My son is coming home on leave in a few days.  Driving by Philly on 1-95 will be by far the most dangerous thing he has done in the last three years.  Wish us luck.

Tough call.

The traffic and road conditions might be as much of a threat as the crime.

Five people shot last night.  Hundreds of shots fired near a rec center.  All kinds of guns found.  Lol.  No one gives a ****.

But the seriously gay newsreader stayed on point and blamed it on gun violence.  Its amazing how these guns commit all this violence in Philly.

They caught the savages. I would like to see a description of the perps, and their criminal records.

4 mins ago, ridenfish said:

They caught the savages. I would like to see a description of the perps, and their criminal records.

They'll be out in time for lunch!

Posted (edited)

Don't want to drop the ball on this thread.  Four dead so far this weekend in four separate shootings.  And it's still Sunday.  What is the total body count so far this year and can Philly break it own 2021 record!!!  Let's release more balloons!!!

Liberalism is Leprosy and you see the results in Philly.

OK, 355 dead so far this year.  I think we're ahead of last year's pace.  I trust the Dem. Admin. and the homies to break last year's record number.  Come on Philly.

Edited by Knight771

as long as the dumbocrats keep Law Enforcement in handcuffs the numbers will continue to rise

all the while they'll be saying "why is this happening" ?  

again, for like the 5th time, I know it's getting old, 

BUT > 

liberals.....

**revel in their contentious delirium **  :headscratch:

Posted (edited)

Hopefully Peter is surrounded by bulletproof glass tonight.  Stray bullets go a long way.  Thugs will still be slaughtering each other and innocent civilians if Peter is here or not. 

Edited by ridenfish

Busy weekend in Philly, even with a rainy Labor Day. At least 28 people shot, 9 dead and the rest injured. I am sure many will be surprised they happened in the areas of West Philly and North Philly. 

Is this the last big weekend for Philly with summer being over and temperatures dropping some, or are we moving into more comfortable temperature when more people will be active outside?

The thugs will continue to slaughter each other and innocent bystanders, and Kenny will do absolutely nothing as usual. He's just counting down the days til his term is over.

The corrective actions implemented by Kenny and Krasner last year are being severely tested.  Murder on the Philadelphia streets is actually running about 3% higher when compared with last year.  373 dead at the close of business Sept. 5, 2022.  Now throw Danielle M. Outlaw into the mix of those responsible for the safety of the public at-large.  Not that long ago, when the number of Philly homicides tallied 100, Outlaw was out front with her assessment and plans going forward to address the violence.  Seems Philly leadership is flailing.  Or,is it failing?

outlaw_commissh.jpg