That little girl missing in New Hampshire

Rate this topic

The Riddler

I don't get this. A chief of police emotional at the news conference. Nobody coming forward.  This little girl has been missing for two years, and the authorities are just being told now?  I mean a 7 year old girl is not a snow blower that goes missing or a hockey stick that gets misplaced....shes a human and it appears in Manchester NH, there is no value in a 7 year old girl. :mad:

1CCC7BE8-79E4-4FDA-B3F0-CF25DF183B4B.png

Why do all these messed up stories come out of NH. The news reporter asked the cop about asking the parents and he didn’t really say much. Did child services foster the kid out and lose her or something? Why the hell was nothing said for over two years?

2 mins ago, z-man said:

Why do all these messed up stories come out of NH. The news reporter asked the cop about asking the parents and he didn’t really say much. Did child services foster the kid out and lose her or something? Why the hell was nothing said for over two years?

Might be like mass dcs and have a couple years of pencil whipped reports.

Yeah very strange story. A family has to be pretty isolated and have no friends for no one to recognize a school aged kid missing for 2 years. There's a lot of scummy rednecks up here but no more than any place else.   Manchester has turned into a shooting gallery in the last few years with tons of blacks and hispanics coming up from Massachusetts and New York among other places.

Diversity makes us stronger!

Police in Manchester, New Hampshire, are asking for the public's help in locating a missing 7-year-old girl who was last seen two years ago.

Manchester police said they received a report this week that Harmony Montgomery has not been seen since late 2019. "The circumstances surrounding this prolonged absence are very concerning and are being thoroughly investigated," the department said in a statement.

Detectives have been investigating "non-stop" since becoming aware that Harmony was missing, the department added. They are working in conjunction with the state Division for Children, Youth and Families and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

"At this time I have dedicated all available resources and personnel to locating Harmony. I encourage anyone to contact the Manchester Police Department with any relevant information which will help us in locating Harmony,” Police Chief Allen Aldenberg said.

Harmony is described as 4 feet tall, weighing about 50 pounds, with blond hair, blue eyes and glasses.

The last time she was seen, Aldenberg said at a press conference Friday, was during a Manchester police call for service in October of 2019 at a residence in the city.

"That's the last time she has been seen here in the City of Manchester," he said. "I'm not saying she hasn't been seen somewhere else. I'm just focusing on the last time she was seen in the City of Manchester."

"For us to have a two year delay, that is extremely concerning. That's not something that happens to us on a regular basis. It doesn't happen every day."

Aldenberg said investigators have spoken with "many family members," but wouldn't reveal whether that includes her parents or who it was that reported her as missing. He said the last time she was enrolled in school was in Massachusetts.

"There's many questions that need to be answered from 2019 to where we are on Dec. 31, 2021, with the hope and desire to bring Harmony home to her family."

No Amber Alert has been issued, he said, because investigators have not met the threshhold for issuing one, given that there is no specific information about who Harmony might be with or a vehicle she might be in.

"We're not searching for any adult. We're not searching for anybody other than Harmony," Aldenberg said.

Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call Manchester police at (603) 668-8711 or lead investigator Detective Jack Dunleavy at (603) 792-5561. Anonymous tips can also be called in to the Manchester Crimeline (603) 624-4040.

"It's around the holidays and no time is a good time for a child to go missing, but I'm imploring, I'm asking, I'll go as far as I'm begging the community -- I don't care if you saw this girl a year ago and you think it's irrelevant, call us," Aldenberg said. "Let's lessen that two year window and keep shrinking that two year window to the present day today, and let's chase down every possible avenue in the hopes of finding Harmony."

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

4 mins ago, z-man said:

The kids parents must be crack heads. 
There was just a similar story a couple months ago with a missing NH boy that was found dead in MA. Effing losers. 

1 min ago, Wire For Fire said:

I was gonna say meth 

And I was going to say dead. :( 

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around.