Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EricJ

Antonio Brown - Career Over

Rate this topic

141 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Jeff270 said:

The latest is that he got into it with his coach and refused to go in the game because he felt his ankle wasn't up to it.  This flies in the face of the original reports that he was pissed because he wasn't playing.

Either way, quitting on live TV in the middle of the game will most likely be the kiss of death for any future in the NFL.

Time will tell

Patriots..............next.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Brown will parlay his buffoonism into a career if he selects the right publicist firm.  Beats the hell out of running and lifting weights.  And, this career will last until he dies.  Hollywood execs are probably falling all over each other trying to make him -and themselves- million$$$$$$.  With some luck, he'll break laws and go away forever.

Edited by Jettyhound

21 hours ago, GP100 said:

I'm gonna guess that after the chatter from this latest psycho display dies down, the next time we hear about Antonio Brown will be about a domestic abuse arrest or killing someone while DUI. I give it about 8 months.

That's what happened to cause Pittsburgh to dump him.

He is headed for a Aaron Hernandez finish if he keeps going down this path.

Maybe next step will be to claim CTE and blame the league for not doing enough to prevent it (even though he wanted to risk injury to make his bonus?

As for his salary-savings plan, maybe he followed the Mike Tyson retirement plan?

You know, buy lots of stuff and pay for an entourage to follow you around and tell you how great you are?

Posted (edited) · Report post

9 hours ago, BrianBM said:

Nice point. Does this reflect some level of CTE? It could be so. Start with an arrogant, narcissistic personality and concuss the heck out of it, and who knows what you might get?

Edited by Possum
obvious answer but might be too political for the TT

On 1/3/2022 at 10:32 AM, HugeDinghy said:

He’s gonna take people with him. Mark my words. 

With todays outings and woke I can see that happening. I like the I am Athlete podcast. Which I guess Fred Taylor left and will be starting his own show. Ochocinco will be the first guest. You have to get AB on there. It would skyrocket. Even that movie North Dallas 40 with Nick Nolte, that movie was based on some true stories of playing hurt in the nfl. 

There is some **** going on here....AB said he has Navy Seal blood in him. He makes some good points in the interview but he is ghetto. :laugh:

He is from from Kumbia...a walking CTE. 

Now to be fair to AB. His incidents really started around 2017-2018. If there is proof he was a doosh in college I want to see it. Maybe a Steelers fan knows more than the public knows. Its possible he has CTE but like he said you don't know until they open you up. 

4 mins ago, makomakoman said:

always 2 sides to a story..

just which side has the most truth.  

He cried wolf too often to just rake his word for it.