January 2022 Fishing Reports

Rate this topic

MC55

there's always sometin' around..............

"Law enforcement’ is not something sovereign citizens seize from police officers. It is a societal function that citizens delegate to civil police.

In so doing, we do not abdicate our own sovereignty, nor our duties as citizens. Ultimate responsibility is still ours. When those we hire as our “Protectors” are either unwilling or unable to perform that function at the critical moment, there is no law, nor standard, that says we cannot perform it for ourselves"........ John Farnam.

"Gird Your Loins"

2 hours ago, adams54 said:

Anything around worth pursuing would be a better way to say it

Nothing of size. Guy I know got a bunch of shorts last week, MoCo. To cold for my old bones. Besides,@MC55  declared it officially over. Any fish caught after that pronouncement don't count. No sense going after fish I won't catch that wouldn't count if I had caught, after the no count whistle had blown, thereby making non caught fish uncountable even if caught! There, that should clarify it. :confused:

18 mins ago, nam1969 said:

Nothing of size. Guy I know got a bunch of shorts last week, MoCo. To cold for my old bones. Besides,@MC55  declared it officially over. Any fish caught after that pronouncement don't count. No sense going after fish I won't catch that wouldn't count if I had caught, after the no count whistle had blown, thereby making non caught fish uncountable even if caught! There, that should clarify it. :confused:

The committee is tough but fair. 

On 1/26/2022 at 0:54 PM, BillHoo said:

I was out back in the “Amboys”, Jigging for herring.  Total skunk! Also I was the only one there, should’ve took the hint.

Today I’m in my usual haunts at the marina back of Moco.  Freezing hard wind! Nice bright sun though.

I was just out there for a half hour and then jump back in my car to warm up.

Watching some sea ducks at the marina diving for something in the water. Not seeming to come up with anything big.

I’m only gonna stay till about 2 o’clock. Then I’m going to head back to Virginia.

My mission was accomplished this week. Got a corporate rental tenant in my rental property. Paying me nearly twice what I charge for rent for six month lease, for a family displaced by fire.

If it works out, hopefully I might get more business from the Insurance company.

No luck!  Skunked again.

Might try the NY side if I'm up there again in the next few weeks.

On 1/24/2022 at 10:21 PM, kurazy kracka said:

What you mean!?!?! We have same amount of hair. 

If he anything like his brother he will love cars too like daddy. His brother has been driving a power wheels on his own since he was 2 and I just got him a new 1 and put upgraded motors and gearboxes and an 18v conversion. 2.5 yr old going 10mph. Lol.  Loves going to carshows n loves daddy's racecar. 

CongratulationsYou guys are going to have your hands full LOL

4mp.jpg