Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cheeckakoe

Beach Replenishment Deal to Lock Arbor

Rate this topic

23 posts in this topic

Part of the $24 Million Beach replenishment Started full speed, Those who Fished some of those Jettys especially the 8th Ave will now lose them. The 8th Ave being to one that will be filled up to how far out will be a wait and see. I gathered the Photos I could not get out in person. Those who fish the 8th ave can recognize it right on the Border

You can see it live on Live Cams Nj Beaches 

post jetty.jpg

download.jpg

I0000CyD0ctp6XSw.jpg

a45129a6c37e3c6caf507e09f256a66e.jpg

35553589001_5454707095001_5454693453001-vs.jpg

Edited by Cheeckakoe

From what I just saw they are not Completly Burying the Jettys & the ones that were cut they are going right up to the cut ?????

Edited by Cheeckakoe

23 hours ago, Mr. Bigdeal said:

Just like the vax.....a Liberal money grabber, never ending. Welcome to my world.....OC beaches.

Yeah, good thing there's no rich conservatives living or owning property in that area....some people are too stupid to function, and you're at the top of the list. 

On 12/29/2021 at 9:59 AM, Mr. Bigdeal said:

Just like the vax.....a Liberal money grabber, never ending. Welcome to my world.....OC beaches.

Both parties are to blame for this, but if you’re looking to blame remember Obama tried to cut replenishment funding. That was scuttled by opposition from lawmakers in NJ and Florida. Most of them Republicans. Pork is bipartisan. 

https://www.app.com/story/news/local/land-environment/2016/04/04/bay-head-residents-raise-concerns-beach-funding/82620952/

Didn't mean to scare everyone off -

Don't worry though. The NY lawyers & Politicians will sell off the beach mansions to a foreign national billionaire and then relocate to the Rockies. 

What a bummer, some nice structure was starting to be uncovered in that area. I guess I’ll put the korkers back in the closet for another few years lol. 

Anyone know if they will continue further north of Deal into Elberon?

It’s so ridiculous that beach replenishment occurs on beaches that are completely surrounded by private beach front mansions. They are moving sand to areas that have zero impact to local businesses and the shore economy.

1 hour ago, Duff said:

Didn't mean to scare everyone off -

Don't worry though. The NY lawyers & Politicians will sell off the beach mansions to a foreign national billionaire and then relocate to the Rockies. 

Funny you should say That since it is Serian NY Lawyers & Politicians buying up Deal and going no place.  Note Russians $$$$$ are buying and populating many areas in Monmouth County,   Dose does not Scare Me as they now surround me.  

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 hour ago, Juanma25 said:

What a bummer, some nice structure was starting to be uncovered in that area. I guess I’ll put the korkers back in the closet for another few years lol. 

Anyone know if they will continue further north of Deal into Elberon?

It’s so ridiculous that beach replenishment occurs on beaches that are completely surrounded by private beach front mansions. They are moving sand to areas that have zero impact to local businesses and the shore economy.

Deal & North has been Completed 2 years ago. Photos are Deal looking  Out & South & North 

Deal 4.JPG

Deal Beach.JPG

Deal Beach 2.JPG

Edited by Cheeckakoe