cfishon

Delaware Valley Surf Anglers Fisherman’s Flea Market January 15, 2022

Rate this topic

28 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Delaware Valley Surf Anglers Fisherman’s Flea Market (13th Annual)

Saturday January 15, 2022   9:00AM – 2:00PM

VE German Club

130 Davisville Road, Warminster PA  18974

Fresh & Saltwater Tackle – New, Used, Collectibles

Best Plug Makers, Lure, & Rig Manufacturers

Admission $4.00 & Kids under 15 Free

Free Parking, Door Prizes, Great Food

Free Rod Giveaway at 11AM !

Edited by cfishon
Spelling is a challenge

I've gone to it many times.  A lot a good stuff to be had, including the food.  If I do go I'll be wearing two masks though I think I have plans for that weekend.  There's always the one in Palmyra.

On 12/30/2021 at 2:33 PM, Philly said:

I've gone to it many times.  A lot a good stuff to be had, including the food.  If I do go I'll be wearing two masks though I think I have plans for that weekend.  There's always the one in Palmyra.

The food is really good there!! It’s a great day to pick up the splits, trebles, hooks & swivels for setting up your upcoming season. I also got teasers and a few random plugs. 

There’s usually a tsunami rod guy with marked down prices for those looking for a new stick at a decent price - probably paying dealer price or a few bucks on top. 

(I personally prefer to buy a rod at the B&Ts I frequent during the summer & gladly pay a small dealer premium to support those businesses - especially if I got my splits & trebles elsewhere.)

There’s usually a tsunami rod guy with marked down prices for those looking for a new stick at a decent price - probably paying dealer price or a few bucks on top. 

he is the one that helped me with 2 broken tsunami rods after tackle direct would not which is where i bought them.

he also told me they found the rods i had purchased were made incorrectly which is why they broke along with many others of the same model that had been purchased .

i gather Slammer tackle will be as usual.

On 1/5/2022 at 7:50 AM, EricDice said:

The food is really good there!! It’s a great day to pick up the splits, trebles, hooks & swivels for setting up your upcoming season. I also got teasers and a few random plugs. 

(I personally prefer to buy a rod at the B&Ts I frequent during the summer & gladly pay a small dealer premium to support those businesses - especially if I got my splits & trebles elsewhere.)

What kind of food we talking about? I was thinking about hitting this show since it’s not far from my son’s school.

17 hours ago, plugchucker said:

What kind of food we talking about? I was thinking about hitting this show since it’s not far from my son’s school.

There is a good variety of breakfast and lunch food offerings.  Working kitchen on-site.

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2022 at 6:27 PM, plugchucker said:

Maybe I'll join ya if my plans for Sat fall thru. 

4 hours ago, fishless said:

Maybe I'll join ya if my plans for Sat fall thru. 

Just let me know. There’s also a brew pub out there and a spot I’d like to check for smallmouth come spring 

15 hours ago, plugchucker said:

Just let me know. There’s also a brew pub out there and a spot I’d like to check for smallmouth come spring 

Smallmouth? Warminster is pretty equidistant and also not really very close to either river in SEPA. 

There’s a bar in the basement on site, although it’s not a “brew pub!”

;-)

4 hours ago, EricDice said:

Smallmouth? Warminster is pretty equidistant and also not really very close to either river in SEPA. 

;-)

Adult beverages are available from 11AM onward !

7 hours ago, EricDice said:

Looking at the map.   The Pennypack Creek and the Neshaminy Creek are in the area.  There are smallmouth in the Wissahickon.  I would imagine there are smallmouth in both of them.

8 hours ago, EricDice said:

;-)

I was looking at the Neshamminy. My son goes to Del Val.

The brew pub is on 611. I’ve had some of thier stuff that made it down my way.

1 hour ago, plugchucker said:

I was looking at the Neshamminy. My son goes to Del Val.

The brew pub is on 611. I’ve had some of thier stuff that made it down my way.

I fished it. There’s stuff in there that I don’t know in the sunfish family, and probably a whole bunch of species I haven’t seen/caught or heard about. There’s probably smb. 

Down closer to where the Neshaminy connects to the D River, I’m certain there are smallies in there. And diapers stripers.