Mokes

Favorite Actors, Actress thread......

Rate this topic

212 posts in this topic

Jeff Bridges. He's not an actor playing himself every time like Clint or Willis. He's immersed and out of sight. How many times does it take you a while to even realize it's him? 

On 12/23/2021 at 10:48 AM, RiverRaider said:

She has to be one of the sexiest women in Hollywood ever, even know she just has that nearly indefinable sex appeal that some women have 

Great nips as well 

She was great in King Of Staten Island with Pete Davidson. The Wrestler she was awesome. 

25 mins ago, gellfex said:

Jeff Bridges. He's not an actor playing himself every time like Clint or Willis. He's immersed and out of sight. How many times does it take you a while to even realize it's him? 

Every time I watch King Kong I think of a young Lebowski but sniffed an eight ball. High strung.  

1 min ago, The Riddler said:

Every time I watch King Kong I think of a young Lebowski but sniffed an eight ball. High strung.  

How often do you watch that cheesy version? I don't think I've seen it since the 70s.

Just now, gellfex said:

How often do you watch that cheesy version? I don't think I've seen it since the 70s.

I think that was the best one. Groden was a douche bag in it. Jessica Lange was very sexy. 

6B78EC46-CFAD-487F-B148-953083109B80.jpeg

1 min ago, The Riddler said:

I think that was the best one. Groden was a douche bag in it. Jessica Lange was very sexy. 

Takes a special actor to really go all in on being a smarmy d-bag. We could have a thread on that alone. Paul Reiser in Aliens. Giovanni Ribisi in Avatar. I've been reading good things about Rhys Ifans' over the top portrayal of Rasputin in The Kings Man.  He's an underrated actor, was great as a reptilian spook in the great sleeper spy series Berlin Station. I was watching Harry Potter with my daughter and spotted him as Luna Lovegood's dad, creepy as always.

And yes Lange is very bangable. They never seem to fail casting that role.

0b1d49835c8f2e24bf6595e4e372f0a6.jpg

fay-wray-in-king-kong-1933-1-1-640x381.j

19 hours ago, The Riddler said:

Here is an Irish Mexican. Most thought he was greek. Nope. 

And Eli Wallach who played Tuco was Jewish not Mexican. It's amazing the number of people who don't understand 'acting', particularly the SJWs who insists that everyone playing minorities or disabled actually be of that community, or at least not able white men. They're OK with a Japanese playing a Chinese etc.