Favorite Actors, Actress thread......

Rate this topic

Mokes

1 min ago, MikeMc said:

8D792B2E-1D59-46E8-B721-8AAF897AFD8F.jpeg

:drool: 

She has to be one of the sexiest women in Hollywood ever, even know she just has that nearly indefinable sex appeal that some women have 

Great nips as well 

Edited by RiverRaider

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

I can't even name a favorite actor at this point - I recall many years ago, I enjoyed a couple of  early Michael Keaton movies (especially Night Shift)...but that's probably the only time I had a 'favorite' actor that last over the course of several movies...and that dude seemed to sell out with these Batman, BeetleJuice, Jack Frost type films he's done in more recent years

45 mins ago, albacized said:

I can't even name a favorite actor at this point - I recall many years ago, I enjoyed a couple of  early Michael Keaton movies (especially Night Shift)...but that's probably the only time I had a 'favorite' actor that last over the course of several movies...and that dude seemed to sell out with these Batman, BeetleJuice, Jack Frost type films he's done in more recent years

Batman and beetlejuice came out in the late 80s :huh:

I've done stuff I ain't proud of, and the stuff I am proud of is disgusting.

2 hours ago, albacized said:

Pacific Heights,

the movie where the mother starts a comedy career.

I love when we make way past the breakwater at first light and head out, there's nothing better, the whole rest of the world just melts away for me.

(*edited - member formerly known as 'windknot')

23 hours ago, HugeDinghy said:

I looked it up. Vera Farmiga. 

something about that broad that gets me. 

Very hot. Check her out in ‘Up in the Air’.

I love when we make way past the breakwater at first light and head out, there's nothing better, the whole rest of the world just melts away for me.

(*edited - member formerly known as 'windknot')