flyangler

Bruce now a half billion richer

Rate this topic

119 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Otter said:

I don’t know what this is all about but in that song blinded by the light somebody was wrapped up like a

douche and I think we’ve finally gotten to the bottom of it :huh: 

And not any old douche, but the BIGGEST DOUCHE FAN on this site, apparently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/20/2021 at 1:51 PM, Hook I said:

Always thought he was a “spin off “ of South Side Johnny . After all Miami Steve played with them 1st , yes I go way back … even back more 

BC82BE7C-6126-4B0A-AF60-48667F1A1EA4.jpeg.fcdcfc2887b219318e7e81e8e9852d67.jpeg

 

item_15249_1.jpg
My band "Marlo Mays and the Stingers" played this show with Bruce's band Steel Mill back in the day on a parking deck in Richmond,Va.
Bruce was just a nice guy,albeit extremely charismatic as a performer., never imagined he would make so much dough.
Half a billion??Sheesh!!  Shoulda quit my day job lol.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 mins ago, Possum said:

item_15249_1.jpg
My band "Marlo Mays and the Stingers" played this show with Bruce's band Steel Mill back in the day on a parking deck in Richmond,Va.
Bruce was just a nice guy,albeit extremely charismatic as a performer., never imagined he would make so much dough.
Half a billion??Sheesh!!  Shoulda quit my day job lol.
 

That’s very cool  It’s all in the agent they say . 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 mins ago, Hook I said:

That’s very cool  It’s all in the agent they say . 
 

 

Magic formula=looks,talent and money.
Bruce's career really took off when Rolling Stone called him "the future of rock and roll".
"Born to Run" knocked down a lot of doors. Live shows did the rest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Possum said:

Magic formula=looks,talent and money.
Bruce's career really took off when Rolling Stone called him "the future of rock and roll".
"Born to Run" knocked down a lot of doors. Live shows did the rest. 

Did a search : you guys sound great and fit the part , congrats ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.