EricJ

Next GOP POTUS Candidates Should Be...

Rate this topic

56 posts in this topic

6 mins ago, Cayotica said:

What the heck is a PUTUS?

I dont have moderation authority in this forum... otherwise I would correct the spelling

1 min ago, EricJ said:

I dont have moderation authority in this forum... otherwise I would correct the spelling

Looks like I do!... and I did make the correction

Just now, EricJ said:

You can edit the OP, and title, just like any other post you make.

I did it with my mix up of quitter Chris', Matthews to Wallace.

4 mins ago, EricJ said:

Looks like I do!... and I did make the correction

Thanks, l figured it as some sort of misspelling.  Whenever I have a misspelled word I blame autocorrect even if it’s turned off.  In the edit box I just type “DAC” (damn auto correct).  

“Apologize when needed but never say “I’m sorry”, there’s no sense in berating yourself, especially when you’re right.”

3 hours ago, Harf said:

If Voting Integrity is Maintained the Left is doomed.  Reps have a deep bench compared to Dims.  I truely hope Trump becomes a King maker in the end while distracting the MSM until it's time to step forward.  

That would be a strawman?

3 hours ago, EricJ said:

Whoever it is, it should be someone who the left would have difficulty labeling as a racist. That has been the platform they have been running on for a while now. Remove that, then there is nothing else. They would have to invent some other reason to scare people into voting for a Democrat.

Trump needs to stay away this time. He had his chance and he sabotaged himself last time. Would also prefer to have 8 more years... not 4

What do you think George Floyd was all about??  Trump was polling higher that previous Reps to the black community.  The libs and the media had to find something to create fear and havoc to black voters.  They didn't create the GF incident but the network liberals saw the story and blew it up.  If it had happened today, the story would not have gotten out of Minnisota.  One of the MSM's main strengths is choosing what stories to play up and what stories to discard for political impact.  They will need a new racial outrage next Summer and in 2024 to keep the black folk on the plantation.

I want to see a horrific gene-spliced creature run.  Equal parts Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Trey Gowdy (minus that weird hair thing), with a dash of Noem mixed in.  It'll be a Goldwater conservative with the charm of Saint Ron and the gonads of Don Trump.

6 hours ago, dena said:

Neither one of them will beat Trump.

6 hours ago, EricJ said:

if you want Biden to lose, then you dont want Trump as the GOP candidate

Give last Friday's Andrew Klavan's podcast a listen to.  Specifically the interview with Sebastian Gorka. 

He says emphatically that Trump is running. 

rep side anybody but trump he is a losers loser -lost the presidency  the house  and the senate and is a bag of hot air at this point-he is also I believe too old

Dems-not sleepy joe was too old and too dumb for his first term-he should be playing shuffle board in florida-not harris way to radical and also bag of hot air

basically need new blood from both parties

1 hour ago, HugeDinghy said:

I can’t think of one person I’d really like to run but if I had to choose, Dan Crenshaw seems reasonably sane. 

He'll be an interesting consideration, veteran, younger, conservative but is pretty reasonable on climate change (watch his interview with Trevor Noah a month or two back)....

14 mins ago, superstriper said:

rep side anybody but trump he is a losers loser -lost the presidency  the house  and the senate and is a bag of hot air at this point-he is also I believe too old

Dems-not sleepy joe was too old and too dumb for his first term-he should be playing shuffle board in florida-not harris way to radical and also bag of hot air

basically need new blood from both parties

Beto:th:

Lets go Brandon

11 mins ago, RIRockhound said:

He'll be an interesting consideration, veteran, younger, conservative but is pretty reasonable on climate change (watch his interview with Trevor Noah a month or two back)....

That interview was really good. Two people respectfully disagreeing isn’t very comm  on n these days.