NYNistler

2022 Toyota Tundra

63 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, z-man said:

I really don’t understand the high bed sides. Why would you want a truck that you can’t reach over the side of the bed to grab something. Who wants to have to climb into the bed or up on the tire every time you need to get something out of the truck. The purpose of a pick up truck has been forgotten. 

100% correct. It was also the purpose to make the truck look lifted. masive side panel, masive front end, 18" to 20" wheels. all bling BS. You can still get a truck for work, but the concept of the p/u as we knew it ,is kind of dead. There was no need to raise the side panels . Remember there smarter than us, they know what we want, not that money matters to them.lol:sarc:

Edited by hunter123

On 1/9/2022 at 11:26 PM, bennie said:

With the jobs I have had,,,,:wee: I gotten to drive all the new stuff and older the ford 6.0 turbo was fun but lots of problems the 7.3 was nice but the alternater went out evey year and the new chevy trucks computer transmission problems every 60k the new dodge 4500 and 5500 they where great except the factory tires at 13k the belts was bad,,,,,:) yes I almost got a deramax with upgraded turbos and torque converter,,,stage 2 for 13k,,,,,,:hi5:but didn't jump on it in time,,,ZZZ so I got a tundra and tricked it out,,,,,,,,:D

20211220_171648.jpg

20210506_215237.jpg

20211220_151303.jpg

Nice rig Bennie! :howdy: