codfish

Jan 6 rioters need to be given credit for honesty

Rate this topic

125 posts in this topic

Yah...'cause that's what they were going to do.  No guns, no weapons, and taking selfies in the rotunda.  Worst insurrection ever.  

 

Cod, does it bother you guys that no one else buys into this bull****?  That no sentient being gives any credence to this screeching?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ridenfish said:

700 lol. That many BLM and leftist anarchists would destroy one store in Philly where they were rioting.  
There should be tens of thousands of them in jail now.  But woke mayors and DAs allowed them to ButnLootMurder 

They were looting right in front of the news crews, in broad daylight, with cops right across the street! Was the funniest, and saddest, thing I’ve seen in a long time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 mins ago, JimP said:

Yah...'cause that's what they were going to do.  No guns, no weapons, and taking selfies in the rotunda.  Worst insurrection ever.  

 

Cod, does it bother you guys that no one else buys into this bull****?  That no sentient being gives any credence to this screeching?  

"Cod, does it bother you guys that no one else buys into this bull****?" Jim you could not be more wrong Trump appointed judges are sending quite a few people to prison  for "bull:eek::eek:" as you put it, I think most who participated on Jan 6 were decent people who fell for a bunch of horse manure, Just my two cents:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, codfish said:

"Cod, does it bother you guys that no one else buys into this bull****?" Jim you could not be more wrong Trump appointed judges are sending quite a few people to prison  for "bull:eek::eek:" as you put it, I think most who participated on Jan 6 were decent people who fell for a bunch of horse manure, Just my two cents:)

True - because they are law and order people.  They are going to jail for trespass, NOT insurrection, NOT attempting to murder the Vice President.   

 

Are the leftist DA's and Judges sending antifa and BLM to jail...???   Are they?  

 

Com eon Cod.  Put down the Cape Cod Times and read some independent sources.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 mins ago, JimP said:

True - because they are law and order people.  They are going to jail for trespass, NOT insurrection, NOT attempting to murder the Vice President.   

 

Are the leftist DA's and Judges sending antifa and BLM to jail...???   Are they?  

 

Com eon Cod.  Put down the Cape Cod Times and read some independent sources.  

"Put down the Cape Cod Times" good one Jim:laugh::th::) Some times they have a decent fish report

Edited by codfish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/11/2021 at 8:55 AM, hhager23 said:

After being inhumanely imprisoned for a year a lot of folks would say whatever they wanted to hear. 

100%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2021 at 6:56 AM, hhager23 said:

How many Antifa members have been held in solitary confinement for nearly a year with no bail set and no court dates? 

I don't believe for an instant that any of the 1/6 insurrectionists have been held in "solitary confinement for nearly a year with no bail set and no court dates."  A year with no bail or court dates would be almost plausible for the inhabitants of Rikers Island, but this is Federal.

 

Cite me a source for this. Not the Epoch Times, not OANN - something an adult can take seriously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 mins ago, BrianBM said:

I don't believe for an instant that any of the 1/6 insurrectionists have been held in "solitary confinement for nearly a year with no bail set and no court dates."  A year with no bail or court dates would be almost plausible for the inhabitants of Rikers Island, but this is Federal.

 

Cite me a source for this. Not the Epoch Times, not OANN - something an adult can take seriously.

Of course lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 mins ago, BrianBM said:

I don't believe for an instant that any of the 1/6 insurrectionists have been held in "solitary confinement for nearly a year with no bail set and no court dates."  A year with no bail or court dates would be almost plausible for the inhabitants of Rikers Island, but this is Federal.

 

Cite me a source for this. Not the Epoch Times, not OANN - something an adult can take seriously.

:laugh:
And we don’t have open borders either.  Best wake up and realize you’re on the wrong side of this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2021 at 4:50 PM, JimP said:

We are literally becoming a banana republic:  Jail without Bail for right-wing folks (no bail and immediate release for lefties); a federal Stasi hinting citizens (FBI/IRS/DEA/etc.); two-tiered justice department dependent upon your political views; a State owned media; bans and censorship for the wrong thought; cancel-culture run amok; punishment premised upon skin color.  

No,In a banana republic if you attempt to overthrow the government,you understand going in that if you fail you will be shot or hung.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 mins ago, Possum said:

No,In a banana republic if you attempt to overthrow the government,you understand going in that if you fail you will be shot or hung.

Concur.  Good thing that didn't happen on Jan 6th or we'd have a bunch of dead folks.  No weapons (except for the government) , no one killed except for what the government did, no real damage.  Worst insurrection and "overthrow" ever.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 mins ago, JimP said:

Concur.  Good thing that didn't happen on Jan 6th or we'd have a bunch of dead folks.  No weapons (except for the government) , no one killed except for what the government did, no real damage.  Worst insurrection and "overthrow" ever.  

Ima starting a Civil War with Nerf Guns and yelling next. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.