Eeeeels

COVID kicked my butt

Rate this topic

917 posts in this topic

I just had it too. I came down with a fever Sunday of the Thanksgiving weekend. I fished the madness on Monday with the fever not thinking it was anything beyond my normal post thanksgiving weekend cold. Tested positive Tuesday but my fever had already broke over night. My friend works as a NP in a local hospital and told me to come in for the monoclonal antibody IV. Within 24-48 hours, symptom free. Taste and smell didn't come back until just a few days ago.

Edited by jrzyripper

1 hour ago, jrzyripper said:

I just had it too. I came down with a fever Sunday of the Thanksgiving weekend. I fished the madness on Monday with the fever not thinking it was anything beyond my normal post thanksgiving weekend cold. Tested positive Tuesday but my fever had already broke over night. My friend works as a NP in a local hospital and told me to come in for the monoclonal antibody IV. Within 24-48 hours, symptom free. Taste and smell didn't come back until just a few days ago.

Had the monoclonal antibody infusion also. Fever broke and most symptoms are gone but not all. 

thanks Gents

Eeeeels……

32 mins ago, Eeeeels said:

Had the monoclonal antibody infusion also. Fever broke and most symptoms are gone but not all. 

thanks Gents

Eeeeels……

Good that your feeling better bro, were you vaccinated before you got sick?

3 hours ago, Eeeeels said:

Just getting over a covid ass whooping.  Never been that sick before in my whole life. Still not right. Far from it……

At least I had a great November of bass fishing…..

Glad you are back, did you go get Monoclonal Antibodies when diagnosed?

I was laid up for 10 days. Screaming headache, very weak and no appetite. My headache felt like I was stuck in light speed everyday as soon as I got up. But the rest of my body was in slow motion being extremely weak.  Was tested for antibodies shortly after. At the time I had both short term and long term AB 

Edited by Gully