Riverboat33

TNF Steelers at Vikings

Rate this topic

28 posts in this topic

Steelers at Vikings  -3,  down from -4

Steelers will be missing Haden, Finney, and Spillane.

Ben has done well playing in domes, hopefully that continues.

The Steelers can lose one, maybe 2 and still make the playoffs.

Here We Go

Sounds like Cook has a shot at plying tonight.  These are the games where you think Minn is going to lose, you make wager accordingly, then they burn your arse.  Not sure I'm going to touch this one. 

1 min ago, fishless said:

Sounds like Cook has a shot at plying tonight.  These are the games where you think Minn is going to lose, you make wager accordingly, then they burn your arse.  Not sure I'm going to touch this one. 

2 mediocre teams that can be  hot and cold depending on the game. Im assuming in Minn? ....Steelers have lost 2 in a row on the road.  6-5-1 shows the steelers record as better than it should be, could easily be 5-7, therefore I'll take the home team

Just now, iphish said:

2 mediocre teams that can be  hot and cold depending on the game. Im assuming in Minn? ....Steelers have lost 2 in a row on the road.  6-5-1 shows the steelers record as better than it should be, could easily be 5-7, therefore I'll take the home team

No Theilen this evening plus a banged up Cook, who is still not cleared to play.  Cousins is so erratic I cant comfortably say the home team makes me feel good enough to put a few bucks on em. 

After Tomlin puit the team in pads last week they beat the conference leading Ravens, we'll see what happens tonight.  Kind of reminds me of the 08 season, the team was playing poorly, Tomlin put them in pads, and they never lost another game.

Three big holes filled last week, Leglue at G,,  Witherspoon at CB, and Adams  DT, all emergency replacements and all three performed above expectations.  Bush is still under performing, which hurts since Spillane is out.

TJ Watt for defensive player of the year.

4 mins ago, RhodyRyan said:

I have the Vikings winning, if there’s ever a time for a bounce back win it’s after you lose to the winless lions…

OR...at 5-7 and you just lost to the Lion 4 days ago the locker room has lost moral and coach is in the verge of losing his team. 

3 hours ago, fishless said:

OR...at 5-7 and you just lost to the Lion 4 days ago the locker room has lost moral and coach is in the verge of losing his team. 

and his job, from what's being reported,