bennie

Painting wheels

Rate this topic

28 posts in this topic

I ordered rbp 94r chrome wheels may the 7th and they are still back ordered,,,,:eek: so I switched to black rhino barricade 18in $468 a wheel but i got a set for under $1500,,,,:idea: but the only color in stock was olive green,,,,so i can paint them $150 in supplies a horrible fake air brush,,,,,,,:) 5hrs hand sanding with a 3m scoth bright and 5rhs with a airbrush and paint gun,,,,:o just getting started,,,,,,,:D

20211208_180447.jpg

20211208_202857.jpg

20211129_182429.jpg

20211206_191815.jpg

Edited by bennie

10 hours ago, gellfex said:

Here in Jersey City those would be gone in a flash, and they might not even bother leaving your car on cinder blocks.

Yes,,,my dad told me new jerey was flooding a while ago,,,,,:eek: and said you can't hurt that place,,,,:laugh: it might just clean up a little bit,,,,,,,:D

On 12/9/2021 at 0:19 PM, gellfex said:

Here in Jersey City those would be gone in a flash, and they might not even bother leaving your car on cinder blocks.

I'm sure the mayor would be on top of things but he fullup with other problems

32 mins ago, richie c said:

I'm sure the mayor would be on top of things but he fullup with other problems

It's not the mayor, it's the cops. Apparently someone forgot to tell them their job was law enforcement. Seriously, they literally give no traffic tickets at all. You can do whatever you want in front of a cop here and they'll see nothing. They have their windows tinted as dark as the drug dealers so you can't even identify the officer that just ignored a guy that blew a stop and nearly hit you. Report a crime and you get a couple of roided up skinheads who can barely control their eyerolls and contempt for anyone who chooses to live here instead of down the shore like them.

There is some nice areas in New Jersey where they have more swimming pools than we do down south,,,,:laugh: but the police here in the last 3years is not just bad cop,,,,:mad: worse cop Rodney king beat them down,,,,,:beatin: like your living in Cuba,,,,,:eek: it's like everything has changed over night the police help,,,,:howdy:

Edited by bennie

35 mins ago, bennie said:

There is some nice areas in New Jersey where they have more swimming pools than we do down south,,,,:laugh: but the police here in the last 3years is not just bad cop,,,,:mad: worse cop Rodney king beat them down,,,,,:beatin: like your living in Cuba,,,,,:eek: it's like everything has changed over knight the police help,,,,:howdy:

Yeah the only thing worse than a do-nothing cop is do-whatever-the-f**k-they-want cop.

10 hours ago, gellfex said:

It's not the mayor, it's the cops. Apparently someone forgot to tell them their job was law enforcement. Seriously, they literally give no traffic tickets at all. You can do whatever you want in front of a cop here and they'll see nothing. They have their windows tinted as dark as the drug dealers so you can't even identify the officer that just ignored a guy that blew a stop and nearly hit you. Report a crime and you get a couple of roided up skinheads who can barely control their eyerolls and contempt for anyone who chooses to live here instead of down the shore like them.

Used to see the JCPD on the TV show Cops. They seemed ok but no telling how old those particular shows are

4 hours ago, poopdeck said:

How’s the thread go from painting wheels to cops suck. Why don’t you guys move? By the way, what’s wrong with the wheels on the truck? 

Even I know better than to question why someone wants to pimp their ride! I see nothing wrong with the wheels either, but I'm a city boy who doesn't 'identify' with my car. It's a tool, you'd as likely find me adding gold leaf to my pliers or hammer.

As for my city, I could go on all day on why JC is better than some suburb. No place is perfect, but that should not stop one from staying there and wanting to improve it.

From what I see in JC it’s getting better, and more expensive, all the time. I’m guessing your beef is not actually with the police officers but the jackwagens you guys in NJ elect who define what the police should and should not do. 

I’ve never bought wheels that didn’t come with a car. I’ve never heard of buying wheels and paining them. I guess that means I’m an old curmudgeon. 

Mask tape job on theses is difficult,,,,;) it takes time,,,,,but I have been buying car and redoing and selling cars for years,,,,,:naughty: but I'm doing this one for myself,,,,,,,,:D

20211211_183310.jpg

20211211_183328.jpg