Help identifying this tube weight

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

I found these tube weights in my kit and use them to tie this simple tube fly for steelhead. However, I don't remember where I got these weights. I've searched various sites for hose connections and various fittings but I haven't been able to find a source. There are similar fittings called "hose barbs," but they're not quite the same. I assume the original use is industrial and that some smart fly tyer realized they would work for tube flies. Does anyone know what this is or where to buy them?






Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Have a look at these: Snaelda tubes , one of the many tube products of Canadian Tube Flies.unnamed.jpg.54ec3ca96fabfc41ca219c75691abafd.jpg

Edited by Suave

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.