Dates:

January 28, 29 & 30, 2022

Time

Friday: 9am – 6pm

Saturday: 8:30am – 6pm

Sunday: 9am – 4:30pm

97 Sunfield Ave.

Edison, NJ 08837

The Fly Fishing Show occurs in several locations across the country. There are Author's Booths, Seminars, Featured Fly Tiers carrying out fly tying demos, Casting Demos, Fly Fishing Classes, and Adventure Theaters going on for three straight days.

For 3 days you have learning opportunities, skill building (particularly with casting and fly tying) opportunities, and time to just sit back, relax, and watch & learn what fishing is like at the very best domestic and international locations.

THERE HOTEL AND MOTEL RATES FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO COME FROM AFAR GET YOUR ROOMS EARLY

rj

Just now, RJ said:

EDISON FLY FISHING SHOW INFORMATION

Dates:

January 28, 29 & 30, 2022

Time

Friday: 9am – 6pm

Saturday: 8:30am – 6pm

Sunday: 9am – 4:30pm

97 Sunfield Ave.

Edison, NJ 08837

The Fly Fishing Show occurs in several locations across the country. There are Author's Booths, Seminars, Featured Fly Tiers carrying out fly tying demos, Casting Demos, Fly Fishing Classes, and Adventure Theaters going on for three straight days.

For 3 days you have learning opportunities, skill building (particularly with casting and fly tying) opportunities, and time to just sit back, relax, and watch & learn what fishing is like at the very best domestic and international locations.

THERE HOTEL AND MOTEL RATES FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO COME FROM AFAR GET YOUR ROOMS EARLY

RJ   WHOOPS! A DUCE:pop::howdy:E

Got a call last week from the "Show" to have the queen work the doors at both Marlboro and Edison.We'll be at Marlboro.But it was just too expensive to travel to Edison.Hopefully all the variant madness increasing doesn't KO this year too.But quite possible.Decisions will have to be made in the very near future.

12 mins ago, theshadow said:

Don't miss Eldridge Bros. either in March.

For sure! I’m also waiting to see if Joe Cordeiro is going to do a seminar with Eldredge this year. 

1 hour ago, walpy said:

For sure! I’m also waiting to see if Joe Cordeiro is going to do a seminar with Eldredge this year. 

He's scheduled to do one at Marlboro on Friday afternoon.Not cheap.but one on one instruction.Known him for many years.A fun time to learn from him.

Nice! I’ll be there Friday - I’ve been on a couple Zoom classes but would like to meet him. Seems like a super fun guy in his classes as well lol

I'll be presenting at both Marlborough and Edison. Hope to see many fellow SOlers there -- please come say hi as it's always fun putting faces to names. :-)

Steve Culton