beached again

WTF is wrong with people

Rate this topic

54 posts in this topic

Besides being disgusting, it makes it bad for all of us since that kind of behavior can result in fishing areas being cordoned off, new regs that hurt us all, etc. 

That's just sad.  Not to go overboard, but it's disrespectful. To the fish, to the environment, to the community.  I think of that Indian looking at the litter/pollution.

A Beautiful If Evil Strategy — Plastic Pollution Coalition

1 hour ago, pattycakes said:

The bucket party does this everywhere and its truly frustrating... ill never understand what they're thinking when this happens.

Shoot rocks towards them yelling the cops and immigration are coming   Enuff is enough and enuff is too much. Nobody is helping us and nobody will , it’s up to us.  Or stand by and watch. 

Obviously thought they were dogfish. That’ll show em for stealing the 5 cents of clam that was on thier hook.

Why can’t people just put fish they don’t want back

My dad would have kicked my a$$ if he found out I did something like that. He once looked for 2 days for a deer he shot with bow. Did find him. Today's younger people don't have the same ethics, that's what schools now are doing to them. Then again it could have been an old timer but I doubt it. Terrible waste