40shades-of-blue

New NJ gun control…

Rate this topic

52 posts in this topic

Murphy is a "F en" moron.    .50 caliber ban ????  So I guess muzzle loader is going out the window.  I feel bad for you guys who have to put up with his BS.

People lap this crap up.  It's amazing.

He wants people who move to the state to obtain a firearm purchaser id card, which is only required to PURCHASE (not own) firearms, within 30 DAYS  of moving into the state.  Yet, some town can take longer than 6 months to issue the card.

How many people have been killed in Nj by 50 calibers in the past decade? 

I'm guessing zero

THey should ban 17 calibers too.  Before someone gets killed

Edited by jkrock

13 mins ago, Kings over Queens said:

They've had a hard on for the barett for as long as I can remember.

"It can shoot down a plane!"

Of course, I'm sure the police have them.  In case they need to shoot down a plane

Edited by jkrock

Kim Jung Murphy wants to criminalize gun ownership in NJ.  He believes no one should own a gun period...except him and his elite friends of course. 

He can eat a bag of *****

26 mins ago, Heron25 said:

mandatory safety class?  Sounds expensive.  

We have to take one in MA to get an FID, which is required to own a gun in MA.  Is that not a current requirement in NJ?

Sometimes I think MA and NJ try to compete against each other to see who can be  the most insane.

11 mins ago, Heron25 said:

Not required in nj.  

Costs about $100-$125+ here in MA for the class(one time fee).  Then another $125 for the FID every 5 years..  Although I think the hunter safety course meets the requirement for long guns, and you can find those classes for free.  Just another obstacle MA places to exercise your rights.  Pretty sure possession of a firearm or ammunition n MA without an FID is a felony, even in your own home. 

Edited by jkrock

23 mins ago, jkrock said:

Costs about $100-$125+ here in MA for the class(one time fee).  Then another $125 for the FID every 5 years..  Although I think the hunter safety course meets the requirement for long guns, and you can find those classes for free.  Just another obstacle MA places to exercise your rights.  Pretty sure possession of a firearm or ammunition n MA without an FID is a felony, even in your own home. 

FID is in place in NJ, along with the permit fees, etc.  The safety course thing is brand new.  Hopefully the legal gun owners in Newark, Trenton and Camden areas shooting each other have learned basic firearms guidelines.  

I got my boss into shooting a while ago, and he lives in NJ. I couldn't believe what he had to go through to buy a hand gun, and it was only a Victory .22.

Last time I was at the gun shop I traded one in and purchased another, and was in and out in under an hour.