My knew fire pit grill arrived

Rate this topic

redfishkiller

15 mins ago, Reed422 said:

ha of course dude im gadget crazy

What was I thinking lol

"I have ... put a lump of ice into an equal quantity of water ...  if a little sea salt be added to the water we shall produce a fluid sensibly colder than the ice was in the beginning, which has appeared a curious and puzzling thing to those unacquainted with the general fact."- Joseph Black

The grill thingy is cute.

I'm confused about the fire pit, it looks store bought, I thought everyone in SC just used the washing machine tub from the broken washer they had to move off the porch when the dryer broke?

WTAF?

:v:

"I came into this world naked, screaming at the top of my lungs, and covered in someone else's blood. I got no problem leaving it that way."
Who can hope to be safe? Who sufficiently cautious? Guard himself as he may, every moment's an ambush. Horace

39 mins ago, JimW said:

What was I thinking lol

I believe the name of the pen I like is gaby. Of course it’s the most expensive one. There are a couple cheaper version but look flimsy. Wish I got that instead of the pizza oven. Should of got an actual pizza oven. 

1 hour ago, hobobob said:

Awfully small for a pig or giant zucchinis.  

Cuy al horno 

"I have ... put a lump of ice into an equal quantity of water ...  if a little sea salt be added to the water we shall produce a fluid sensibly colder than the ice was in the beginning, which has appeared a curious and puzzling thing to those unacquainted with the general fact."- Joseph Black

3 mins ago, hobobob said:

Same recipe for possum I presume?  Plenty of those in Cottageville. 

Better to use a recipe for whistle pig imo