codfish

Jan 6 what a mess

Rate this topic

59 posts in this topic

The first video of an FBI interrogation of an alleged Capitol rioter has been released. In the clip, Danny Rodriguez, who authorities say broke into the Capitol on Jan. 6, along with others, is seen crying and admitting that he tased Metropolitan Police Department officer Michael Fanone.

Judge Amy Berman Jackson ordered the interrogation video be released, despite objections from Rodriguez that he was not read his Miranda rights.

Have we learned anything from the Jan 6 Mess??

2 mins ago, codfish said:

The first video of an FBI interrogation of an alleged Capitol rioter has been released. In the clip, Danny Rodriguez, who authorities say broke into the Capitol on Jan. 6, along with others, is seen crying and admitting that he tased Metropolitan Police Department officer Michael Fanone.

Judge Amy Berman Jackson ordered the interrogation video be released, despite objections from Rodriguez that he was not read his Miranda rights.

Worst coup ever. 

I learned that it's not rioting that's bad.   It's rioting in support of Donald Trump that is bad.

It's not how I expect justice in America to work .....but that's how it works now in America.  

9 mins ago, codfish said:

Sounds like an assault on a police officer.

I still wonder how a taser would overthrow the US government?

4 mins ago, Steve_in_PA said:

Sounds like an assault on a police officer.

I still wonder how a taser would overthrow the US government?

I dont think a taser could have defeated the British with muskets.

Worst coup ever

23 mins ago, codfish said:

Some people did sumpting.. 

8 mins ago, Bass2Snook said:

The right applauds cop spitting.

Considering your party has a militant wing that has murdered cops, called for their execution, used IEDs against them, molotov cocktails, set police stations on fire, thrown frozen piss bottles at them and chants "all cops are bastards", while prominent democrats(including the vp)  have raised money supporting the people doing it, bailed them out and elected prosecutors that drop charges for them, your comment is phenomenally stupid.

Sorry for the long sentence.  Take it slow.

anybody that entered the capital should be charged-with a crime- any other riot or "protest" where said person or people broke laws should be charged no matter political view, race , religion etc... If you are burning **** or looting you go to jail. There is no excuse to assault a police officer and those that do once again no matter political view, race , religion etc... should be charged.   

the events on Jan 6 were a disgrace as were all of the black lives matter " protests" as well. 

We are a nation of laws and they should be  enforced and nobody should look the other way on any crimes no matter who commits them

3 mins ago, superstriper said:

anybody that entered the capital should be charged-with a crime- any other riot or "protest" where said person or people broke laws should be charged no matter political view, race , religion etc... If you are burning **** or looting you go to jail. There is no excuse to assault a police officer and those that do once again no matter political view, race , religion etc... should be charged.   

the events on Jan 6 were a disgrace as were all of the black lives matter " protests" as well. 

We are a nation of laws and they should be  enforced and nobody should look the other way on any crimes no matter who commits them

^ Reasonable and levelheaded statement  ^

I agree 

He was an asshat for doing that. The important question Was he or anyone charged for insurrection?  If it wasn’t insurrection it’s just a riot.  

Edited by DZ

12 mins ago, superstriper said:

Good for you.   It all sounds so equal now.  

8 mins ago, RiverRaider said:

^ Reasonable and levelheaded statement  ^

I agree 

I have a problem with people who never have anything to say when  people are rioting to advance their politics, but become outraged when people from the other side are doing the same.    

That tells me they don't actually care about the rioting at all.  

Those are the people that make these kinds of statements.

I dont know superstripers posting history enough to say he falls in that category big I suspect he does and I know many or most on the left do for sure.