New England saltwater fishing show 2022

Rate this topic

codfish

3 hours ago, shark lobster said:

Alot of people every year get the flu yes ! And it does suck

Two of my close relatives for the last 8 months both "long haulers"

What are some symptoms of COVID-19 long haulers?

Those individuals are often referred to as “COVID long-haulers” and have a condition called COVID-19 syndrome or “long COVID.” For COVID long-haulers, persistent symptoms often include brain fog, fatigue, headaches, dizziness and shortness of breath, among others.Apr 15, 2021

7 mins ago, codfish said:

Two of my close relatives for the last 8 months both "long haulers"

What are some symptoms of COVID-19 long haulers?

Those individuals are often referred to as “COVID long-haulers” and have a condition called COVID-19 syndrome or “long COVID.” For COVID long-haulers, persistent symptoms often include brain fog, fatigue, headaches, dizziness and shortness of breath, among others.Apr 15, 2021

Many of these "long hauler" symptoms also closely resemble pneumonia symptoms.

The Sultan of Sluggo

6 mins ago, b-ware said:

But it is mostly preventable with a flu shot or covid vaccine.........................................

THat is, if they take it before being inflicted. Peace and Prayers

Life member M.B.B.A #509

Life member Izaak Walton Fishing Association

Life member Cape Cod Canal

Alot of people still get covid after vaccine more than what you will ever see  being told to you on the media! 
these long haulers have pneumonia! Very common among the elderly and compromised folks very unfortunate! These different strains that they now give names to are no different than any other flu that we ever had ! They just did not have names . But this is all i will say about this subject here!

1 hour ago, shark lobster said:

Alot of people still get covid after vaccine more than what you will ever see  being told to you on the media! 
these long haulers have pneumonia! Very common among the elderly and compromised folks very unfortunate! These different strains that they now give names to are no different than any other flu that we ever had ! They just did not have names . But this is all i will say about this subject here!

GOOD!