Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Charlie M

Thanks... From Choopy Lures

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

I just wanted to take a second to thank everyone who has supported Choopy Lures. Thanks for buying them and spreading the word across the snad. I never imagined I would produce as a many as I have, and all the thanks go to you guys for making this a successful endeavor. And I hope to keep bringing you guys and gals more and more for years to come!

You've earned every bit of your respect and success, Charlie. Thanks for turning out such topnotch and very affordable product.

Sorry we missed you at IRI this year. I know you'd have been there if at all possible. My day job gets in the way of lotsa stuff too wink.gif

icon14.gif problem charlie..besides, you have an awsome product so its hard not to spread the word.

I want to say thank you for your lures and the fish they have caught Shannon and myself!

Tom

Great product Charlie! icon14.gif

Been my "GO TO" plug many many nights...

If anyone still think 1 5/8 oz gibbs darter is awesome - try Choopy... better action, better hardware, better durability...

Thanks for making your product available to us.

I havent caught on my "really eely" yet (which is a great name haha) But I have been catching on those plugs (needles, swimmers) you sent me awhile ago. Thanks again! Oh actaully I been meaning to make a post about the fact that you can beat the crap out of these lures, smack em against rocks, and the epoxy is still intact, paint does not chip, nada. I'd eat one icon14.gif Top notch.

A top shelf product from a top shelf guy.

What else could you expect? smile.gif

Thanks for the effort Charlie icon14.gif

They catch fish, no doubt.

I love all of mine, and recommend them to anyone that asks.

FYI Charlie, I believe the Berkely Flea Market and the Food Fling are the same day. So you should have no problem getting to Pine Beach on time as you would sell out at the flea market in an hour or two wink.gif