charsea

SCOTUS to overturn Roe v Wade?

Rate this topic

225 posts in this topic

4 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

Just because I don’t want you to kill your kid doesn’t mean I have some responsibility for its cost or development. 

but forcing someone to have a kid they don't want does....

2 hours ago, KnewBee said:

About 25% of all pregnancies in the U.S. are aborted (nearly 5% of those are married women).    I would say "not affect that many women" is wrong

We are still aborting at about 1,000,000 per year (three states don't report).  We've aborted about 70,000,000 since 1973.  Half of them are girls.  That is roughly 35,000,000 dead girls to protect "women's rights"   Anyone see anything wrong with this equation??  95% of abortions are really nothing more than acts of selfishness and cowardice, which fit more and more with what the USA is becoming.  Again, cheap and effective birth control is virtually everywhere.  The SC will not BAN abortions.  Hopefully, they will put some restraints on it and give the states much more leeway.  We will see.

3 mins ago, DoOver said:

701b1ca46c9fecfa.jpeg

Proper little Nazi right there.  And we're still killing just like the Nazi's.  Actually, she's been successful to a degree.  Monster.

17 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

Just because I don’t want you to kill your kid doesn’t mean I have some responsibility for its cost or development. 

It also assumes every abortion is a financial decision.  That's kinda gross

Plenty of people had babies broke and straightened up their lives because they now have the responsibility to raise a child.  

1 hour ago, superstriper said:

abortion is a terrible thing as it not caring for the child when after birth-dont preach about saving the life then vote against every policy and social program to help the child after birth.

It's not the gooberments responsibility to pay for a child, it's the parents responsibility. To expect others to pay for the well being of that child is wrongful thinking.

48 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

but forcing someone to have a kid they don't want does....

Are you saying not allowing someone to kill their baby means society has to pay for said baby?

That is literally insane.

52 mins ago, Knight771 said:

Proper little Nazi right there.  And we're still killing just like the Nazi's.  Actually, she's been successful to a degree.  Monster.

Typical democrat, just as typical TODAY.   

The only ones who don't see it are the ones LYING ABOUT NOT SEEING IT , and the brainwashed.  

13 mins ago, Shipwreck said:

Are you saying not allowing someone to kill their baby means society has to pay for said baby?

That is literally insane.

LOL

who is talking about babies???

Posted (edited)

1 min ago, fish'nmagician said:

LOL

who is talking about babies???

It's the word game. A fertilized egg is a baby. A clump of cells is a baby.

Edited by Bass2Snook

Just now, Bass2Snook said:

It's the word game. A fertilized egg is a baby. A clump of cells is a baby.

What else is it but a baby?

That clump will not turn into a table or a dog.