charsea

SCOTUS to overturn Roe v Wade?

Rate this topic

225 posts in this topic

1 min ago, dena said:

Only self protection rights.

They want citizens as helpless as that clump of cells.

Frank thinks  the 5th. Amendment shouldn’t be considered in self defense cases 

Just now, RiverRaider said:

Frank thinks  the 5th. Amendment shouldn’t be considered in self defense cases 

Like ol Clarence said...if we are talking about an amendment, we all know what rights we are talking about.

What amendment covers abortion?

9 mins ago, dena said:

Like ol Clarence said...if we are talking about an amendment, we all know what rights we are talking about.

What amendment covers abortion?

It’s a made up right , which is why Roe is so vulnerable 

1 hour ago, slowroller said:

Flawed thinking as usual. Is this a situation where you protest so much because of guilt or something? Also I don’t advocate for the wanton killing of human beings no matter how much you try to twist it to fit your narrative. 

Nope, glad to say, I was never involved in knocking someone up. 

I've told this story before and it is true as about everything I post about my life.  I didn't care about abortion one way or another, wasn't on my radar screen.  Then my wife became pregnant with our second child in 1979.  We went to the OB/GYN and she confirmed that my wife was PG.  She asked me if I wanted to hear the baby's heartbeat.  I didn't know there was a heartbeat at 9 weeks (actually didn't know much of nothing about babies)  Heard it on a little ultrasound heart monitor.  We were very happy and I was really psyched.  The next day, I'm driving into work and I come to a stop light on the Roosevelt Blvd. & Rising Sun Ave. in Philly and on news radio, I hear that the USA had gone over 1,000,000 abortions the previous year.  And the quarter dropped.  Didn't make sense and I started looking into it.  The more I learned, the more pro-life I became.  The end.

You advocate for wanton killing of human beings if you're pro-abortion.  If we have 500,000 abortions, you're fine with it.  If we have 1,000,000 you're fine with it.  If we have 2,000,000 its ok with you.  If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.  And please don't say, Well, I'd never get an abortion but if somebody else...etc..  That's like saying you're against killing Jews but if Adolph and Co want to.... Or, I'm personally against slavery but who am I to tell Jeff Davis...etc.

2 hours ago, fish'nmagician said:

do you think you should be able to vote away other people's rights?

I like how you consistently say the same thing in threads about guns. 

44 mins ago, saltydawg said:

I like how you consistently say the same thing in threads about guns. 

Only certain rights are ok to be voted away, not all of them.

Killing babies is OK, but defending yourself is verboten only in crazy land.

9 mins ago, dena said:

Only certain rights are ok to be voted away, not all of them.

Killing babies is OK, but defending yourself is verboten only in crazy land.

If one consistently sides with the rights of the people, one never had to worry about partisan hypocrisy 

6 hours ago, slowroller said:

So you’re saying killing/murder can be justified, so long as there’s a good reason and it serves your purpose. 

You are almost as dumb as zak.  

That's not a good thing. 

19 mins ago, RegDunlop said:

Yep   

Clump of cells.  

But that is clearly a late term abortion. If you are so ****ing retarded  that you wait until a clump of cells forms into an actual baby before you decide to abort.....just jump off a cliff.