charsea

SCOTUS to overturn Roe v Wade?

Rate this topic

225 posts in this topic

5 mins ago, RiverRaider said:

Often times it’s just the opposite  in fact 

At this point, I hope it is overturned just to watch the overwrought emoting.

It will remind you of Trump's inauguration. 

48 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

clearly God is OK with people in both armies killing each other....

according to those who wish to justify their actions.

If you claim a deity condones you killing another person, chances are you’re a nutter. If you have an issue with abortion, don’t get one. And certainly don’t impose your will on women as a form of punishment and control and then try to claim it as some sort of pro life stance. 

54 mins ago, slowroller said:

So you’re saying killing/murder can be justified, so long as there’s a good reason and it serves your purpose. 

I already said that murder is wrong.  But even the Old Testament in Ecclesiastes(?) recognizes a time to kill. (You know, the Byrds, "To every thing, turn, turn, etc.)

Now, if you would like to start a new thread on the subject, let's do it.

3 mins ago, slowroller said:

If you claim a deity condones you killing another person, chances are you’re a nutter. If you have an issue with abortion, don’t get one. And certainly don’t impose your will on women as a form of punishment and control and then try to claim it as some sort of pro life stance. 

Again, you are morally bankrupt in pursuit of your own selfishness.  Every abortion kills a human being.  Science.  We tell people what they can and can't do every day in defense of the general good and to protect human life.  It is called "The Law"  

We can impose on women and men a law that says "Abortion kills a human being and deliberately killing another human being is wrong except in the most  dire of circumstances"  What you and yours support is open season on unborn babies, in the name of cowardice and irresponsibility, which is so typically liberal.  

If you have an issue with babies, don't make one.  But just as important, give me and mine the opportunity to VOTE for the laws we want regarding abortion.  You're not only selfish and cowardly, but anti-democratic as well.

Liberalism is Leprosy

Political Correctness is the Sharia of Liberalism

Is Atheism Dead??

34 mins ago, Knight771 said:

Again, you are morally bankrupt in pursuit of your own selfishness.  Every abortion kills a human being.  Science.  We tell people what they can and can't do every day in defense of the general good and to protect human life.  It is called "The Law"  

We can impose on women and men a law that says "Abortion kills a human being and deliberately killing another human being is wrong except in the most  dire of circumstances"  What you and yours support is open season on unborn babies, in the name of cowardice and irresponsibility, which is so typically liberal.  

If you have an issue with babies, don't make one.  But just as important, give me and mine the opportunity to VOTE for the laws we want regarding abortion.  You're not only selfish and cowardly, but anti-democratic as well.

Liberalism is Leprosy

Political Correctness is the Sharia of Liberalism

Is Atheism Dead??

You can’t have a discussion without personal insults can you? 
why do you need a vote on something that’s been established for decades? 

1 hour ago, Knight771 said:

But just as important, give me and mine the opportunity to VOTE for the laws we want regarding abortion.

do you think you should be able to vote away other people's rights?

1 hour ago, slowroller said:

You can’t have a discussion without personal insults can you? 

Because I believe people who advocate the wanton killing of human beings for convenience are beyond contempt.

Slavery was established for 80 years in the USA.  How did that work out???

1 min ago, Knight771 said:

Because I believe people who advocate the wanton killing of human beings for convenience are beyond contempt.

Slavery was established for 80 years in the USA.  How did that work out???

Flawed thinking as usual. Is this a situation where you protest so much because of guilt or something? Also I don’t advocate for the wanton killing of human beings no matter how much you try to twist it to fit your narrative. 

2 hours ago, slowroller said:

Gosh I just hate when people vote away a right.   Why do people want to change and control others.  its so pesky. 

Posted (edited)

1 min ago, RiverRaider said:

Hypocrite 

Only self protection rights.

They want citizens as helpless as that clump of cells.

Edited by dena