clammer

GILBERT STEWARD

Rate this topic

39 posts in this topic

I rode by there today .....  FYI    there was a backhow    working in the brook 

I was going to go into the parking lot , but they were also moving stuff around 

anyone know whats up .. I havn,t read anything ><>

Seriously he asked the status of the area and what the bulldozer was doing.... No one would have known "if" there were spots in the area till you stepped in for no reason............. Way to contribute

Edited by Kooky

4 hours ago, Kooky said:

Seriously he asked the status of the area and what the bulldozer was doing.... No one would have known "if" there were spots in the area till you stepped in for no reason............. Way to contribute

This is a fishing forum. What type of "area" do you think people ask about here?  Boo to this post and that logic. You can easily google the answer to the question rather than post about it

Just read this about the construction:

Work underway on Gilbert Stuart Brook today. New structure will prevent river herring from getting stuck in a dead end. Great TNC, DEM and USFWS partnership project.

33 mins ago, DZ said:

Just read this about the construction:

Work underway on Gilbert Stuart Brook today. New structure will prevent river herring from getting stuck in a dead end. Great TNC, DEM and USFWS partnership project.

Some herring would go off to the right, get boxed in. In past years DEM would add a wire fence to block the section off.

10 hours ago, Capt.Castafly said:

Some herring would go off to the right, get boxed in. In past years DEM would add a wire fence to block the section off.

Yes i have seen this a few times when scouting out if they have arrived, they def get stuck over there