Pma531

Anyone shoot a deer today in Zone 24?

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

I was out earlier today (11/29) checking a couple of my trail cameras in Zone 24. Without giving too much info, I saw a pickup truck on my way into the location. Heard someone shoot a deer about 4:30p.m. First day of permit muzzleloader. By what I saw, the person most likely fishes as well, and maybe in the bay... hint.

If you think it's you, shoot me a pm. I recently set up some cameras and don't wanna make your hunting more difficult. Thanks SOL

Edited by Pma531

:headscratch:  You heard someone shoot a deer :howdy: What does That sound like ??????  How did you know it was a Deer maybe it was one of your Trail Cams, Now you want that person that might fish Did you Hear that also :D to Shoot a PM, or you are going to make Hunting More difficult, :lost: 

2 hours ago, Sportsmun said:

Note to self…. Never hunt near zone 24.:eek:

2 hours ago, Cheeckakoe said:

:headscratch:  You heard someone shoot a deer :howdy: What does That sound like ??????  How did you know it was a Deer maybe it was one of your Trail Cams, Now you want that person that might fish Did you Hear that also :D to Shoot a PM, or you are going to make Hunting More difficult, :lost: 

I knew I heard it. It was during our line up. The deer didn’t want anything I threw at them. Metal lips, gliders, buck tails. Also wanna see what Boga deer grip he is using.