Popasilov

Lindenhurst flea market

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

Is this really going on tomorrow?

SAT27

November 27 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm

Lindenhurst Fall Fishing Flea Market

At the Firemen’s Pavilion, 555 Heiling Blvd @ Hartford Street in Lindenhurst, NY 11757. 

28 mins ago, Popasilov said:

Is this really going on tomorrow?

Why, do you want to go!?! LOL! Yes it's on, just got off the phone with a rep and he says there's going to be 18months worth of crap the vendors want to unload! I usually don't wear a mask but I'll be wearing one there tomorrow. Check out the clam chowder if Richie is cooking, yum yum..

5 mins ago, prican1 said:

Why, do you want to go!?! LOL! Yes it's on, just got off the phone with a rep and he says there's going to be 18months worth of crap the vendors want to unload! I usually don't wear a mask but I'll be wearing one there tomorrow. Check out the clam chowder if Richie is cooking, yum yum..

LOl

Thanks Carlos.

5 mins ago, prican1 said:

I usually don't wear a mask but I'll be wearing one there tomorrow.

I may put double mask, just in the case.

I hope they fixed that chain fence by the parking lot so it will be more parking spots.

It was nice, finally, to be surrounding with same and worse than me, addicting people.

Even that I didn't see anything that I need, I still manage to spend $100 on the stuff that will stay on the back of the drawer that I may remember and see it few years from now.

At my age my sons are going to end up throwing most of my stuff out.    (Hint:  watch obits !)   I just go to shows now that have seminars.   Even if I didn't learn anything new at some of them (probably because I attended the same seminar the year before and the year before that) at least I stayed away from buying stuff I already had.

I wound up buying a bunch of teasers and tog jigs on the cheap, some SS plugs i’m not willing to talk about, but I almost bought a beachmaster darter there for $35 it was a blue mackerel pattern and looked pretty sweet