pattycakes

Stik Shad alternates

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

Yozuri 3d inshore twitch baits. Specifically the 5.25" 1.75oz. They cast great, catch fish, and they're tough as nails. I've been using them for land based tarpon for about 3 years.

2 hours ago, Local66 said:

Yozuri 3d inshore twitch baits. Specifically the 5.25" 1.75oz. They cast great, catch fish, and they're tough as nails. I've been using them for land based tarpon for about 3 years.

Just picked up one of these in bone. I have 2 others in smaller sizes but don't use them much.  I'm very interested in throwing the big one next season. 

55 mins ago, Skunkoff said:

Just picked up one of these in bone. I have 2 others in smaller sizes but don't use them much.  I'm very interested in throwing the big one next season. 

It's a really fun plug. They like to hit it on the pause, and the strike will rattle your teeth. I've found that 5/0 inline singles suit it well. It also has a nice cadence with a steady retrieve.

5 mins ago, levari said:

Not even close…

Not in comparison to looks, I have both and they fish very similar to the fast sink stick shad, it also wakes better then the floating stick shad when dragging it across top water. The yo-zuri is probably a better comparison to the natural sink stick shad though. 

i have them all 

6 mins ago, Callmefish said:

Not in comparison to looks, I have both and they fish very similar to the fast sink stick shad, it also wakes better then the floating stick shad when dragging it across top water. The yo-zuri is probably a better comparison to the natural sink stick shad though. 

i have them all 

I bought few of the Sebile before my previous trip to Mexico. They are too light and they cast like crap.. 

On 11/30/2021 at 10:38 AM, levari said:

I bought few of the Sebile before my previous trip to Mexico. They are too light and they cast like crap.. 

Did you buy the floaters? The sinking ones are not the lightest for their size and are pretty solid casters

7 mins ago, pattycakes said:

Did you buy the floaters? The sinking ones are not the lightest for their size and are pretty solid casters

I meant the Savage.. The Sebiles are solid caster in comparison to the Savage..The Savage purchase was a waste of money..

My Sebile are sinkers and Fast Sinkers…

Edited by levari

5 mins ago, levari said:

I meant the Savage.. The Sebiles are solid caster in comparison to the Savage..The Savage purchase was a waste of money..

My Sebile are sinkers and Fast Sinkers…

The small savage salt mack stick is 5” 1 1/2oz the 7” is 3 oz.and the 9” is 5oz. 

they also cast like a rocket.