Must run in the family.

Rate this topic

DoorGunner

He's a handsome guy!!!

What the hell happened to you???? He get all the "handsome" genes and leave all the ugly to you?

BAD SANTA!!!:beatin::stick::laugh::kiss:

"LIFE'S TOUGH......IT'S EVEN TOUGHER WHEN YOU'RE STUPID." John Wayne

"Just as the laymen leave medicine to doctors and electronics to engineers, so people who are not qualified to think should leave all thinking to the experts and have faith in the experts' higher authority. Only experts are able to understand the discoveries of modern science, which have proved that thought is an illusion and that the mind is a myth."

Atlas Shrugged

That's a great beard. :th:

My dad played Santa when we were kids. Would do parties and such, but never did the store Santa thing. He would visit the house on our block on Christmas Eve, including ours, and we never knew it was him. Lol

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

Excellent Santa, would love to hear his "Hoo hoo hoo".

But why aren’t you and your buddy sitting in his lap for a photo? 

Edited by flyangler

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

9 hours ago, DoorGunner said:

I'm a Christmas Junkie for sure and now I want to introduce you to my older brother. Him and I along with our friend would go every year to the Cumberland Mall to get our picture taken with Santa. This year it will just be me and our buddy because my big brother is SANTA. He decided to give it a try this year and today was his first day. The company rule is that you must grow your own beard and it looks like he nailed it. If anyone in South Jersey visits the Cumberland Mall this season stop by and say, HI. He will be there every day up to and including Christmas Eve. 

May be an image of 1 person and indoor  

At least you won’t get kicked out of the mall!

From The Grand State of South Jersey

2 hours ago, flyangler said:

Excellent Santa, would love to hear his "Hoo hoo hoo".

But why aren’t you and your buddy sitting in his lap for a photo? 

Two weeks from now. You don't eat the first snow and let the kids who pee on his lap get out of the way.