The Gimp

Fauci Flu - the gift that keeps giving

Rate this topic

52 posts in this topic

59 mins ago, squidder 329 said:

Didn't really help him with the vaccine either but now wants to mandate everyone getting TRUMPS vaccine. Or are you denying Trump accomplishment in getting the vaccine on the fast track.

Not in the least. It's the best thing Trump did in office.

Jetty Jumper, that's a really good post. Than k you.

On 11/24/2021 at 10:09 PM, BrianBM said:

Oh, much better reasons than that. However, Fauci did nothing to assist President Trump in his re-election, which surely was his real job (like everyone else in Federal employ).  That's good proof he was involved in creating the virus. 

You betcha. 

Happy Thanksgiving, all.

It would have been illegal for Fauci to assist Trump in his reelection campign - just like it is illegal for everyone else in Federal employ.

It is illegal based on the Hatch Act, which is a law that was passed by Congress in 1939.

Except for the President and Vice President, all federal civilian executive branch employees are covered by the Hatch Act, including employees of the U.S. Postal Service. Even part-time employees are covered by the Act, and all employees continue to be covered while on annual leave, sick leave, leave without pay, or furlough.

Federal employees may not:

• Use their official authority or influence to interfere with or affect the result of an election

• Solicit, accept or receive a donation or contribution for a partisan political party, candidate for partisan political office, or partisan political group

• Be candidates for partisan political office

• Knowingly solicit or discourage the participation in any political activity of anyone who has business pending before their employing office

• Engage in political activity – i.e., activity directed at the success or failure of a political party, candidate for partisan political office, or partisan political group – while the employee is on duty, in any federal room or building, while wearing a uniform or official insignia, or using any federally owned or leased vehicle.

If that (lack of assistance in Trump's reelection) is  good proof he was involved in creating the virus... well then...

2 mins ago, Jimichanga said:

GretaBro_jpg-2178315.jpeg

Yeah, sorry not 400 points, 900+ touched a 1,000 a few times. Those silly guys that manage trillion$ have no idea what they are talking about.

Screen Shot 2021-11-26 at 3.41.19 PM.png

On 11/24/2021 at 10:37 PM, BrianBM said:

Fauci didn't create the virus. 

No, not himself, but his funding GOF research in Wuhan is how covid came

to be. It wasn’t intentional…but that doesn’t change the fact that he and his funding GOF research is why covid exists. 

2 mins ago, TimS said:

to be. It wasn’t intentional…but that doesn’t change the fact that he and his funding GOF research is why covid exists. 

When I consider everything that has happened one has to consider it was intentional.

It kept the swamp wet and China benefited, hell they set off fireworks when brandon was elected.

3 hours ago, TimS said:

As I watch Fauci with all his smugness and arrogance I'm wondering how you know it wasn't intentional.

On 11/26/2021 at 3:44 PM, The Gimp said:

Yeah, sorry not 400 points, 900+ touched a 1,000 a few times. Those silly guys that manage trillion$ have no idea what they are talking about.

Screen Shot 2021-11-26 at 3.41.19 PM.png

You meant the covid and lockdown is not the greatest thing that happened to wall street?  All them historical charts just flat out lied?  Apocalypse now, sell everything at bottom dollars, even the wife and kids.

2 hours ago, ken r said:

As I watch Fauci with all his smugness and arrogance I'm wondering how you know it wasn't intentional.

It’s just my opinion, just like you can’t know it was intentional. There’s a difference between smug and killing millions.

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2021 at 0:25 AM, The Gimp said:

Merry Effing Xmas, ladies.

Screen Shot 2021-11-25 at 11.23.51 PM.png

Effin fear mongers.

They don't know sh*t about it beyond its got some spike mutations.

They don't know how contagious it is.

They don't know how deadly it is.

But they do know they can get you to soil yourself in fear over it.