Fv$#!&g Christmas Tree Lights - 'tis the Freakin' Season

Rate this topic

flyangler

Our tree is up. We decorate on Thanksgiving because my wife makes me. We get a real tree, because I really enjoy shoving it through the door and having 4 BILLION needles explode everywhere. It's so fun. 

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

2 mins ago, Mokes said:

Our tree is up. We decorate on Thanksgiving because my wife makes me. We get a real tree, because I really enjoy shoving it through the door and having 4 BILLION needles explode everywhere. It's so fun. 

You guys probably take a nice photo in front of it too, for your "Holiday" card.  

#otterlivesmatter

15 mins ago, Mokes said:

C'mon man!

Effin Scrooge, you don't lose 4 BILLION till it's time to take it down.

For us, we go the Sat after Thanksgiving and cut our own trees.

You wander for acres until the wife picks the best tree which as far away as possible and so big you have to cut a foot off when you get home, and you saw it down and drag it to the truck and pay a ridiculous price and then have to mount it in the house.

It's tradition, and the boys might actually take my truck and do it with mom, and let me chill this year.

We'll go cut one at a tree farm either this Sunday or next. Same price, no matter the size. Good thing 'cause we got room for a 10 footer. I went myself one year and came home with a normal 6.5' tree. My daughter started crying. Ended up giving it to my mother and cutting a bigger one. 

Play the light game every year too. Seems like you need a couple of replacement strings every time. Don't know how they wreck themselves sitting in a box between Christmases.  

I'll have mine on the rocks.

21 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

C'mon man!

Effin Scrooge, you don't lose 4 BILLION till it's time to take it down.

true, for normal people, but Mokes is buying last year's model on closeout. 

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

10 mins ago, Eagles Dare said:

Don't know how they wreck themselves sitting in a box between Christmases.  

^^^^ This 

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

43 mins ago, Mokes said:

So your wife is actually the real viking overlord?

My mother says she knew I was gonna be an arse hole when she called home from work on night when I was like 6. My old man was setting up the Christmas tree swearing and all pissed off. My mother asked what my father was doing and i said “ wrestling with the gosh darn Christmas tree”. To this day I remember being so surprised by how hard she was laughing. 

Edited by HugeDinghy

23 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

I don’t think I have ever decorated a tree. Like not even one ornament. :headscratch:

another reason to think you ore jewish 

- Victor Davis Hanson