Biden Stock Market: Best Ever.

Rate this topic

MaxKatt

20 mins ago, Harf said:

So the market of 2017 was Obama's not Trump and now the market of 2021 is Biden's not Trump's

gotcha 

yes

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

6 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

Should we start a pool trying to guess how long before you get bounced again?    :D

BTW, welcome back.

Try to behave yourself.

Thanks.  I'm going to try.  It would be lovely to be here to celebrate the mid-term win followed by the addition of the Supreme Court seats.  

2 mins ago, MaxKatt said:

Thanks.  I'm going to try.  It would be lovely to be here to celebrate the mid-term win followed by the addition of the Supreme Court seats.  

Not going to happen.

Democrats should get smoked in the midterms.

There aren't true believers like yourself to swing the results.     :D

13 mins ago, MaxKatt said:

Your dreaming about the midterm  win(s) and I’d tread cautious with the Court  Packing talk 

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

2 hours ago, Steve_in_PA said:

Inflation.

Causing everything to cost 10% to 20% more.  Including stocks.

Inflation isn't a Biden policy.  Go study "supply & demand" along with "supply chain."

What you'll find is there was a global pandemic that closed factories lowering production.  You will also find a ship wedged side ways blocking a major shipping artery for a couple weeks. 

...then the world emerges from its Covid lockdown...flush with money they haven't spent on vacations, dinners out, movies, etc....and they want to buy things.  But look!...manufacturing and shipping have been depressed and can't catch up to all these people with money.

But go ahead dummy.  Keep blaming "Biden" for inflation.