SPR61

Are there any Flea markets this year?

Rate this topic

34 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, sytheteacher said:

He is there usually on the weekends walk around and you will find him.. I haven't been there since the end of the summer..  

But what address?

Sag Harbor Dive Team - MSA in Huntington ?? - Edison Fly Show - my backyard ...

We are all waiting for Ward Melville high school to confirm if they are hosting Expo this year.

On 12/16/2021 at 8:37 AM, missinglink08 said:

We are planning on hosting the Ward Melville Show on March 5th.  A lot can change between now and then but the plan is to host our show in a modified format.....

Got word today that we are able to host the show

I’ve been in contact with the vendors and working on seminar lineups as we speak

couple of wrinkles for this year:

***As of right now, masks are mandatory for all people inside of schools.  If you plan on attending, you are required to wear one.  If the state mandate changes….
***we are limiting attending patrons to 1000 at any given time as we don’t want the show to be overcrowded.  This may cause for some temporary waits during peak hours of the show (9am till noon usually)

***the only entrance door is the south side, auditorium doors. Our security detail will direct you to that entrance

***we will have a shuttle bus made available from a parking lot TBD to the show door entrance

more info will be posted here about the show

happy and psyched to be back

4CCC780A-61FA-4B58-8D40-34DF4A1A148F.jpeg

9 hours ago, missinglink08 said:

***As of right now, masks are mandatory for all people inside of schools.  If you plan on attending, you are required to wear one.  If the state mandate changes….
***we are limiting attending patrons to 1000 at any given time as we don’t want the show to be overcrowded.  This may cause for some temporary waits during peak hours of the show (9am till noon usually)

***the only entrance door is the south side, auditorium doors. Our security detail will direct you to that entrance

Whatever it is I am sure it will be fine with 90% and more of us, who wants to attend the show.

Your house, your rules.

I am just glad that this one is going to happened.

That's all

Used to be small room packed with stands and people. Never know who would you see there.

Last time, Zeno had a table

On 1/26/2022 at 2:03 PM, SPR61 said:

Wonder if the storm is going to cancel this?

I was told the 110 show is a g0 for Sunday.

17 hours ago, SPR61 said:

I was told the 110 show is a g0 for Sunday.

anyone know if its happening right now?

Few vendors did not show up due to snow from yesterday.

Usual faces, familiar vendors.

Even I DO NOT NEED anything I still manage to spend $100 on the things that, probably, will sit on the back in the drawer.

Which is why I try not to attend these anymore.   At my age, I am assembling a bunch of never opened, mostly surf and freshwater lures and packages, that I will put up for sale at prices that will be below what I paid for them OVER TEN YEARS AGO.

56 mins ago, pequa11 said:

Which is why I try not to attend these anymore.   At my age, I am assembling a bunch of never opened, mostly surf and freshwater lures and packages, that I will put up for sale at prices that will be below what I paid for them OVER TEN YEARS AGO.

Something to do, better than sitting on the couch. 

Bought a bunch of Epoxy Jigs for Albacore.