Rate this topic

jayp195

On 11/25/2021 at 8:27 AM, HugeDinghy said:

Back when this forum was the most entertaining section of this entire website. 

One could say they were the best of times. 

"In RI there are clowns and serious people. You Matt, are in the serious people group." -RJ

SOCO Surfcasting

I really only knew Mike a short time.  He taught me a lot and was very generous with his knowledge and home made plugs.  His pencils were very productive. Mike is probably mid-60's.  I think he's a little younger than me....

He did keep a lot of BS going on this forum.  Maddening to many and hysterically funny to the rest of us!

On 11/26/2021 at 5:28 PM, HugeDinghy said:

One of those guys that doesn’t translate well online. 

This ^^^^^^^ 

Good guy in person, fished with him a few times. Very helpful to others.

"A GAMEFISH (which striped bass should be) Is too valuable to be caught only once"...Lee Wulff

When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty" - Thomas Jefferson

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help." Most dangerous words in the English language...Ronald Reagan

On 11/25/2021 at 8:27 AM, HugeDinghy said:

Back when this forum was the most entertaining section of this entire website. 

RHM was a part of the "golden days" of this forum. If you have some time, go back and check out some of the posts from those days.

9 mins ago, BigBillJettyJockey said:

RHM was a part of the "golden days" of this forum. If you have some time, go back and check out some of the posts from those days.

Back when folks weren't so "sensitive" about everything.........

^^ I didnt even notice it didnt get censored, I guess anal is acceptable in SOL....

RHM and his son were interesting to share tides with. One of the first people who showed me poppers do work at night at certain spots.  Always willing to give advice whether you wanted it or not, but if he was catching on a lure that you didnt have he was quick to share the ones he made.  Def didnt translate well online

^^ I didnt even notice it didnt get censored, I guess anal is acceptable in SOL....