drP1107

Mike’s

74 posts in this topic

3 mins ago, shokner said:

DrP, I know you said larger metal lips, does that include Mag Swimmer?

I have a couple Mags already and was really trying to go 8” or bigger but would love to hear what you have. Thanks for responding.

3 hours ago, shokner said:

Do you like Parrot color?

I do, and if you’re referring to the parrot mag swimmer I would like to look at it. But I was hoping perhaps for any of the other styles. Thanks again!

On 11/22/2021 at 11:46 AM, drP1107 said:

I do, and if you’re referring to the parrot mag swimmer I would like to look at it. But I was hoping perhaps for any of the other styles. Thanks again!

Whats the issue. Mag swimmers arent as popular for facebook waffles

10 hours ago, Goldy said:

Whats the issue. Mag swimmers arent as popular for facebook waffles

Exactly, what’s the issue? All you do is stalk everyone of my posts. Go to my page almost  everyday to see what I’m doing and comment on my posts that have nothing to do with you. It’s getting weird man.  
    Did I put up a waffle of a 1 plug I traded for on SOL months ago? Yes, (that’s not against the rules). Even so, I took it down.

I’m sure you stalk the waffle pages as much as mine so you know I’ve done hundreds of sales since, never once was another plug from here, all mine. If there was one I’m sure you would be the first one here whining again.

9 mins ago, drP1107 said:

Exactly, what’s the issue? All you do is stalk everyone of my posts. Go to my page almost  everyday to see what I’m doing and comment on my posts that have nothing to do with you. It’s getting weird man.  
    Did I put up a waffle of a 1 plug I traded for on SOL months ago? Yes, (that’s not against the rules). Even so, I took it down.

I’m sure you stalk the waffle pages as much as mine so you know I’ve done hundreds of sales since, never once was another plug from here, all mine. If there was one I’m sure you would be the first one here whining again.

Stop waffling to make money. Its a scum bag move. You do some very generous stuff which i see you for others which is very nice.

the waffle thing is annoying.   

20 mins ago, Goldy said:

Stop waffling to make money. Its a scum bag move. You do some very generous stuff which i see you for others which is very nice.

I don’t know how selling my own plugs some of which I’ve had for 5yrs+ (not flipping plugs) by waffling them, instead of by auction or by strait sale is a scumbag move? 

I think it’s a better and more fair way to sell. If a plug costs $80, 10 people with $8 have an equal opportunity to own it. Instead of the people with a lot of money being the same ones consistently outbidding everyone else and always getting the plugs others want but can never afford to buy outright.  
I get the price I would of listed it for at a strait sale and a more diverse crowd gets the plugs, who are usually more inclined to actually fish them. Instead of it being put into some collection with 100 others like it by the same person who can outbid everyone and won the previous 5 auctions too.   

47 mins ago, drP1107 said:

I don’t know how selling my own plugs some of which I’ve had for 5yrs+ (not flipping plugs) by waffling them, instead of by auction or by strait sale is a scumbag move? 

I think it’s a better and more fair way to sell. If a plug costs $80, 10 people with $8 have an equal opportunity to own it. Instead of the people with a lot of money being the same ones consistently outbidding everyone else and always getting the plugs others want but can never afford to buy outright.  
I get the price I would of listed it for at a strait sale and a more diverse crowd gets the plugs, who are usually more inclined to actually fish them. Instead of it being put into some collection with 100 others like it by the same person who can outbid everyone and won the previous 5 auctions too.   

That is fine. But when you buy a swimbait for 100 and do 10@20 your making 100$ bucks. 

or a cv for 250 which i have seen. Lets be honest your not buying for 100 and selling for a 100$.  I know this for a fact.  

45 mins ago, Goldy said:

That is fine. But when you buy a swimbait for 100 and do 10@20 your making 100$ bucks. 

or a cv for 250 which i have seen. Lets be honest your not buying for 100 and selling for a 100$.  I know this for a fact.  

Just looking at the last game for a reference it was a New CCW Chicken Scratch Danny that I had for a few years, that went for 120 shipped. About $20 of that goes to shipping it and to the admin to run the game. How much more money do you think I’m making than if I just listed it for a strait sale, $95+shipping? 

I’m sorry you don’t like the format in which I choose to sell a few of my plugs sometimes. But I’m not doing anything wrong and not waffling any plugs I acquire for myself on SOL as per the rules. So please stop stalking my profile and posting false comments on my threads that have nothing to do with you. 

21 mins ago, drP1107 said:

Just looking at the last game for a reference it was a New CCW Chicken Scratch Danny that I had for a few years, that went for 120 shipped. About $20 of that goes to shipping it and to the admin to run the game. How much more money do you think I’m making than if I just listed it for a strait sale, $95+shipping? 

I’m sorry you don’t like the format in which I choose to sell a few of my plugs sometimes. But I’m not doing anything wrong and not waffling any plugs I acquire for myself on SOL as per the rules. So please stop stalking my profile and posting false comments on my threads that have nothing to do with you. 

Have a blessed ThanksGiving

On 11/24/2021 at 7:58 AM, Goldy said:

The next time you make an off topic, personal post like this in the BST Forums you will be removed. This has been explained to you in the past. Your off topic posts aren't welcome in this forum, like the rules explain, if you aren't buying or selling or trading, you shouldn't be posting in this forum. Thanks.

TimS

On 11/24/2021 at 10:29 AM, drP1107 said:

. About $20 of that goes to shipping it and to the admin to run the game.

Wow, so the 'admins' make money when you guys waffle plugs? And how is this legal? 

I moved this to the discussion forum, feel free to start a new thread in the other forum, this thread was derailed already. So lets turn it into a discussion - how is it legal to 'waffle' plugs? Games of chances aren't legal. Much less games of chances where you have to give the 'admins' a cut of your profits. I'd love to hear more about this :read: