Narragansett Surfcasters Surf Day 2022

Rate this topic

JoeC

Save The Date!

Surf Day 2022

(used and new fishing gear sale)

The Narragansett Surfcasters will hold its annual Surf Day on Saturday, January 15, 2022 from 9:00am - 1:00pm at the Narragansett Community Center, 53 Mumford Road, Narragansett.  Due to the tremendous interest already for this event, we'll be expanding our offerings of great used and new equipment to at least thirty-five vendors on two floors.  In addition, as always, Marty Wencek will have one of his award-winning antique plug collections on display, and we'll have our homemade chowder and clam cakes, and much more delicious food.  The $5 contribution at the door helps to support the club's community events including Kid's Fishing Day, Disabled Veterans Fishing Outing and Holiday Gift Cards to needy families. Great way to kick off the winter season!

Surf Day 2020.jpg

Edited by JoeC

• 1 month later...

Happy New Year Everybody, 

We have been asked to provide an update on Surf Day 2022 and we are happy to announce that the show is on.  In fact, two floors of vendor tables are sold out with a great mix of new and quality used fishing gear...and, maybe a few surprises! 

If you are planning on attending, please make note of the following controls that will be in place:

1. Masks must be worn at all times while indoors.

2. No food will be allowed or served indoors (this one hurt; no chowder and clam cakes!)

3. The number or persons allowed indoors at the same time will be carefully monitored.

Interest for the show remains extremely high, from both vendors and from guests. We hope to see you there...Saturday, January 15th!61d0f6374df06_NationalBestLureCollection.jpg.c5339b30be248ecadef660961c821a5c.jpg61d0f6786b8fd_SurfDay2019a.jpg.02360002f299d3c246bb4b4a48cbc67f.jpg

Edited by JoeC
grammar

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

Can anyone recommend a good place for some chow after the show?

If you like good beer, then i would highly recommend the Mews in Wakefield.  Its not far, good on tap beer list and the food is very good.

^^ I didnt even notice it didnt get censored, I guess anal is acceptable in SOL....

13 hours ago, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

Can anyone recommend a good place for some chow after the show?

Crazy Burger.... a few blocks away.

Nothing flies by me without a hook!
If my fly is down, That's a good thing.

Public Access.....It's a shore thing. My daily requirement of "Vitamin Sea".

Capt. Ray Stachelek