nightfighter

Question for those who got booster

Rate this topic

107 posts in this topic

13 mins ago, riggler said:

First shot (pfizer) in March no issues

Second Shot (pfizer)  in April, was wicked tired, but good to go next day

Booster Shot yesterday 12/1 (pfizer) and along with it I got the first shingles vax shot ( it was

offered for free and my health insurance would not pay for it), and i was assured there would 

be no issues. Im now thinking it was a big error on my part. The fun started 5 hours after the shots

Wicked fever, chills and feeling like a truck ran me over 

27 hours later and Im now out of bed and eating, still sore as hell

I got the booster and first Shingrex shot the same time. Only effect was 2 sore arms for a day.

Btw …not why they are doing all of these co administration  vaccines & assuring  you it is a good idea…there is no research at all to back that up…in the case of Pfizer you were excluded from trial if you had received a flu shot or other vaccinations within 2 weeks of trial / shot #1 …so there is no data to back up co administration 

86 yo MIL got booster Friday night. Appointment was moved from one CVS to another, which we found out after arrival. Go to second location and they only had Moderna. She had Pfizer for #1 and 2... We consulted and went ahead. Everything fine for 24 hours (she actually had a very good day) and all hell broke loose Saturday night. Oxygen levels dropped into the 70s, heart rate all over the place, (as high as 170...) chills, nausea, vomited, virtually every symptom we could read about except a temperature. Doctor reports similar reactions in older patients (including her own mother) from the Moderna, lasting up to three days. We had a scare not unlike this as a reaction to a full flu dosage over a year ago. If we did not have an oxygenator in the house we might have been forced to go the 911 route.... She got some better sleep last night, as did my wife,

Edited by nightfighter

ME: J&J vaccine - no reaction whatsoever. J&J booster - no reaction whatsoever.

Wife: Pfizer vaccine - sore arm. Pfizer booster - fever, chills, body aches, swollen lymph nodes for 4 days.

Kid 1: Moderna vaccine - sore arm for days.

Kid 2: Moderna vaccine - no reaction whatsover.

19 hours ago, jolly mon said:

Wife and I have done all three and nothing but a little soreness at the injection site .

It was Pfizer 

Moderna Booster late Saturday (4:30 pm) 

Sunday on the couch all day with muscleache's, fatigue, a bit of nausea 

I don't want to exaggerate,  I wasn't dying,  but I was feeling it 

Nothing remarkable after the first two except a VERY sore injection site (which didn't happen for the booster) 

I should note I got my Flu shot the same time as the booster, never got sick from that before 

Two younger guys, at my work, in their 30s got their Pfizer boosters.  One was fine aside from aches and fatigue. The other was out sick for 2 days and was urinating dark brown with a bit of blood in it, along with flu like symptoms.  That was enough for me to not want it

Edited by ridenfish

3 mins ago, ridenfish said:

Two younger guys in their 30s got their Pfizer boosters.  One was fine aside from aches and fatigue. The other was out sick for 2 days and was urinating dark brown with a bit of blood in it, along with flu like symptoms.  That was enough for me to not want it

These your sons?

9 mins ago, HopHead said:

Yup.....then the urine thing didn't happen.

Oh it did. He showed me pics, because I didn’t believe it.  And he’s as far left leaning as it gets.  He is a Fauci cultist.