bob_G

West end outfall pipe issue still looms

Rate this topic

338 posts in this topic

5 mins ago, Plug and teaser said:

Hmmm.... not really.

Many of the replacement title 5 systems that I've been involved with push 50K

Most are pumping systems that  require many hundreds of yards of fill etc.

By comparison, the tiny little systems I've seen installed on the Cape are almost laughable.

Actually Plug and Teaser I was just making joke at Bernie's expensive.  I don't believe he has an outhouse, no matter what Joe and Burkie say.

Posted (edited) · Report post

4 mins ago, bob_G said:

Actually Plug and Teaser I was just making joke at Bernie's expensive.  I don't believe he has an outhouse, no matter what Joe and Burkie say.

4 mins ago, bob_G said:

He does have an outhouse, his toilet  s**t the bed

Edited by burkie

43 mins ago, bob_G said:

I knew it! Bet it's a two holer.

.......and like his serving tray and cutting board, I suspect it's also artfully crafted.

3 hours ago, Joe G said:

.......and like his serving tray and cutting board, I suspect it's also artfully crafted.

Back in 1976, our great nations birthday, the Ware Fire Dept. of which I was a member decided to build a float .  I constructed an outhouse 4' deep by 6' wide and put a smoke generator in it.  Someone yelled "FIRE" and the local volenteer Fire Fighter ran up with buckets of water to put out the blaze and then as the water started flowing a person, dress in a red union suit burst through the door (with the cresent moon) smoking a huge cigar and hollering about getting wet and interupting his "business"..  With that float our dept. took several awards for originality.  There was also a built in beer cooler (4'X6') that kept us well lubricated for the duration of the parade and for a while afterwards.................

3 hours ago, b-ware said:

Back in 1976, our great nations birthday, the Ware Fire Dept. of which I was a member decided to build a float .  I constructed an outhouse 4' deep by 6' wide and put a smoke generator in it.  Someone yelled "FIRE" and the local volenteer Fire Fighter ran up with buckets of water to put out the blaze and then as the water started flowing a person, dress in a red union suit burst through the door (with the cresent moon) smoking a huge cigar and hollering about getting wet and interupting his "business"..  With that float our dept. took several awards for originality.  There was also a built in beer cooler (4'X6') that kept us well lubricated for the duration of the parade and for a while afterwards.................

That's awesome, any pictures left around? 

11 hours ago, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

That's awesome, any pictures left around? 

There were a lot of pictures in the family picture albums, but, where are those albums now???????????