631dean

Wtb zeebaas 22

21 posts in this topic

I bought this a dozen years ago and just realized it has never been used.  I would part with it. [The purchase thread linked above, in addition to everything I know about reel, had a humorous discussion of if this was a "left-handed reel", but as my picture shows it is quite normal.]20211111_171926.jpg.42cc2490bc219b71272dc2af6d768552.jpg

20211111_172037.jpg.090e9435bb7d5a8b46161294f4859d70.jpg

Edited by midwestexile
Add info

26 mins ago, giant basshole said:

That’s a gen one reel worth a ton

Indeed it might be, but I would not know how to do that or I would have.  Good luck to whoever can. 

I would suggest that you communicate with 631dean, the owner, before that person goes fishing with it, LOL.

5 hours ago, midwestexile said:

You see what I paid for it which I would love to recover.  That price would include shipping, Pay Pal fees, and insurance.

What a deal!

A lot of people chiming in, you see what he paid for it...an items worth is only what another is actually willing to pay, nothing wrong with a fair deal. I see people list things for the so called "worth" and they sit on the big bidding site for months with out one bid. 

On 11/13/2021 at 6:22 AM, 631dean said:

well said 

Dean, you bought this reel for 720 and sold it the next day for 1200. Doesn't seem like this site is the right fit for you, honestly. This is not me speaking as a moderator, either. This is my opinion as someone who has been a part of this community for 22 years. I would ask that you rethink your position here.