flylikabird

Dexter:New Blood 2021

Rate this topic

103 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Tom T said:

Check out the big brain on Nate.

Not sure how a sociopath gets morals all of a sudden, but whatever.

:howdy:

and ya Harrison sucks, I wanted dexter to stab him every time he was loudly eating breakfast 

37 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

OD in a hotel room next to a hooker in ten years or so?

Who wouldn't want to go out like that?

18 mins ago, nateD said:

:howdy:

and ya Harrison sucks, I wanted dexter to stab him every time he was loudly eating breakfast 

For real, friggin punk gets a hot huge breakfast made for him, shoves 9 mouthfuls  in at once, talks while he’s spitting food all over the place, whines about something and leaves. That would’ve happened one time … ;-)

I was disappointed in the ending. From the beginning, each episode got better and better IMO. Anyhow I really wanted Baptista (sp?) to appear on another episode more than he did last night. I couldn't stand Deb's character this season. I heard they could do more shows with Harrison as the killer and Dexter as the Harry or Debbie character but honestly I can't see Harrison killing people like Dexter did. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

Dexter always had to die. I said this to my wife years ago that I hoped Dexter would die at the end of this. He had to. There were zero options. He wasn't a "good person" on many levels and he was completely effed up. 

I think they showed that in how he treated Doakes and how he killed the Coach. 

He was super effed up and push comes to shove....he'll kill you if you force his hand. 

They bumbled bits, but overall, it wasn't bad. Harrison was fine imo. I don't dislike him, or care about his looks either. That's creepy guys. Stop that. 

New Blood wasn't "amazing", but it was fun having Dexter back one last time. 

Edited by Mokes

33 mins ago, Schnapps 812 said:

I was disappointed in the ending. From the beginning, each episode got better and better IMO. Anyhow I really wanted Baptista (sp?) to appear on another episode more than he did last night. I couldn't stand Deb's character this season. I heard they could do more shows with Harrison as the killer and Dexter as the Harry or Debbie character but honestly I can't see Harrison killing people like Dexter did. 

I told my wife Dexter could definitely play Harrison's Dark Passenger role, but yeah, the writing and storyline would have to be super involved. Harrison would need to progress into a straight up serial killer from a kid that was fighting it, take the minimal time he had with his Dad to learn a Code or what? He goes bad? 

It would be tough to make it work imo. 

10 hours ago, Mokes said:

Dexter always had to die. I said this to my wife years ago that I hoped Dexter would die at the end of this. He had to. There were zero options. He wasn't a "good person" on many levels and he was completely effed up. 

I think they showed that in how he treated Doakes and how he killed the Coach. 

He was super effed up and push comes to shove....he'll kill you if you force his hand. 

They bumbled bits, but overall, it wasn't bad. Harrison was fine imo. I don't dislike him, or care about his looks either. That's creepy guys. Stop that. 

New Blood wasn't "amazing", but it was fun having Dexter back one last time. 

You really are a liberal

2 hours ago, Reed422 said:

I’m not happy! I’m in mourning!

I'm glad he's dead. It's over. There was nuthin we could do. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.