Kones1

Show your Bassmaster collection

101 posts in this topic

I’m about to have one any day now. And I believe it’s a one off.  I feel like I should have a baby shower for it or something. 

A 1 of ? How did Ho’ that ? He just about cut my fingers off one day. Did you see the plug ho beat down? That was me that was being beaten out of his cave and chased down the street.  Congrats on the score please post a pic or I can’t believe it. Lol

Just now, Kones1 said:

A 1 of ? How did Ho’ that ? He just about cut my fingers off one day. Did you see the plug ho beat down? That was me that was being beaten out of his cave and chased down the street.  Congrats on the score please post a pic or I can’t believe it. Lol

That was you!?  Haha. Well.. ya better stay the f away from my plug lol.  Nah but anyway it’s a trade for them poppers I sent you guys. Olive swirly I believe. 

Up early I see bro. Going down to the dungeon to create today for a bit if I survive physical therapy this morning. This young yoga pants wearing little hottie puts a real hurtin on Ol’Konesey twice a week now. 

4 mins ago, Kones1 said:

Up early I see bro. Going down to the dungeon to create today for a bit if I survive physical therapy this morning. This young yoga pants wearing little hottie puts a real hurtin on Ol’Konesey twice a week now. 

That doesn’t sound so bad. Sounds fun. Now I can’t wait till I need a knee replaced.. but will my luck i’ll end up with a yoga pants wearing big sweetish guy named Hanz. 

20 hours ago, bassmaster said:

Resized_20210718_221740.jpeg

Resized_20200418_164542_409681494188508.jpeg

Dave I think I do have a slopehead like the one on this pic, it has red glitter under the chin, I will send a pic when I get a chance, which year you build those? I think mine has some vanished inscription saying 08 

2 hours ago, Seabassplug said:

Dave I think I do have a slopehead like the one on this pic, it has red glitter under the chin, I will send a pic when I get a chance, which year you build those? I think mine has some vanished inscription saying 08 

Prolly 06 to 08

On 11/9/2021 at 4:17 PM, wader-dad said:

I don't have any- wish I did- except maybe this one.  I got it in a lot.  I think it says Bush- master lures on it.  Not easy to read.  Not a needlefish.  Also says something like Dave likes bush I think. 

Anyone know what this is? 

Bass master.jpg

I thought that one had a mustache for a second.