Fishing reports for November 2021

Rate this topic

Sudsy

Picked 5 fish and dropped 4 last night in OC. blurple mag darter, one crank, hard twitch, full 2 second pause. Weird bite. One may have been slot, the rest under. Saw a few slots taken off the beach. My first day off in three weeks, and I’m honestly wiped. That bite was great for business, but the sheer numbers of people in the shop kicked my ass. Also, the constant “where are the fish at” phone calls. I’m half glad the bite slowed down so I can have a day of just laying in bed. 

3 mins ago, wefish138 said:

Picked 5 fish and dropped 4 last night in OC. blurple mag darter, one crank, hard twitch, full 2 second pause. Weird bite. One may have been slot, the rest under. Saw a few slots taken off the beach. My first day off in three weeks, and I’m honestly wiped. That bite was great for business, but the sheer numbers of people in the shop kicked my ass. Also, the constant “where are the fish at” phone calls. I’m half glad the bite slowed down so I can have a day of just laying in bed. 

Nonsense Scott, time to head back east :stick:

14 mins ago, wefish138 said:

Have Ray pick up the slack.

I didn’t make the trip last night or this morning. Car inspection day - forgot. 

Had a zero fish month of November. Mistimed my every other week plan to fall on Thanksgiving week: with turkey day, 2 parades, wedding, effing girls sleepover night. Etc. 

The bigguns have probably gone south or back to the depths of wherever. Plus, December is the only month more stressful for most of us multi-kid family guys than November.

But I’m a sucker for unfounded hope. 

• Sudsy locked this topic