Sudsy

Fishing reports for November 2021

Rate this topic

1,391 posts in this topic

I remember decades ago getting mugged during some a blitz or two.  If they start to cross your line as soon as you feel their line hit yours move over them and down the beach pull in your line and start cutting any line that isn't yours.  do it quick enough and they will not know what happened and you just go back to your spot and fish on.  You can also pull their line in untangle it from your lure and then wrap some of their loose line into a ball and knot it good and tight.

Stumbled on a small blitz tonight 9 to 12am outfront in moco. Not another soul in site. Big numbers but small fish. Was alot of fun cycling through the bag seeing what they would hit. Finally got a few on top!

Edited by KrocFoot

Sorry if I’m the chattiest of the Cathies. I’m a fishing cuckold. I watch while others pound. 

Sick kids/wife Monday & Tuesday. Then Thanksgiving eve with my lovely wife. Parade & turkey day on Thursday. Effing girls sleepover night for my wife tonight - probable hangover tomorrow and then effing wedding on the wife’s side tomorrow night. 

I tortured someone or something in a past life. 

1 hour ago, EricDice said:

Sorry if I’m the chattiest of the Cathies. I’m a fishing cuckold. I watch while others pound. 

Sick kids/wife Monday & Tuesday. Then Thanksgiving eve with my lovely wife. Parade & turkey day on Thursday. Effing girls sleepover night for my wife tonight - probable hangover tomorrow and then effing wedding on the wife’s side tomorrow night. 

Lmfao! Relax bro, it's not like there's 50" fish all over the place. You'll have your time and will be rewarded. Enjoy the wedding and dont hold a grudge. 

But I'll be fishing!

5 hours ago, EricDice said:

Take deep breaths.   As the other person said.  It’s not 50” fish.   

10 hours ago, EricDice said:

He just got off the phone with his angry wife. ;-)

Or… it’s @RiverCommando215 luring cows

Wasn’t me!  I was bundled up getting sand blasted yesterday.  Few fish picked on a T-hex but long day for a couple rats. Must have covered miles of beach.  Congrats to those who got in on the action!  

You know Eric most folks use this reports page to live vicariously through the guys on the sand.  Think about it this way, since you have duties to handle now that should buy you some time to hit the suds soon…

RC

Moco out front first light to sunrise.. bass rolling on bait at end of rock pile.  Fast and furious action for about an hour.  24-27 inch fish.  Probably around a dozen fish... It's come to.the point that I don't bother keeping count any more. 5" storm shads and shad body on 1 Oz. Jig head continues to be my go to... fish were also caught on plugs but shad were out producing..

13 hours ago, Slowwwride said:

Where were you fishing? On the green at the 10th hole? Just kiddin

Yea man. Blow out tide means you can get out on those low rocks.

Hole in one ☝️ 

22 hours ago, Niffty said:

FB_IMG_1437767557583.jpg.550ad3291e0bc7ded7af67f347da02a6.jpg

Yes they are strong. I hooked up with some when i lived in TX. And yes I am taking advantage of the opportunity to show off and post this picture. I will use any excuse to share it. Shamelessly and with impunity. I think these are my 2 PB fish. 

Boat Reds don't count!

Got out last night incoming into high. Super flat lake conditions. Walked a lot of beach and it wasnt looking good. The last spot I hit turned out to be the honey hole I was looking for. All in the 20-27" range hitting towards the end of the cast.  Left them biting as I had to leave some gas in the tank for the long walk back. Over 2 miles walking and fishing and not a single soul to be found. The amount of boots on the sand today will be insane.